blah

I stayed silent as he bragged about Betty and how amazing she is. I felt that similar lump in my throat from before aaa I sip on my shake. I couldn't take this anymore. He looked to me, pausing his sentence. His eyes were so beautiful in this dark lighting.

"We haven't spoken in such a long time. I've missed you, Princess." He smiles gently, putting his hands on mine.

I knew better than to trust his words, because at the end of the day he wasn't mine. He would probably never be. I looked back to his eyes with my own. He looked like he was in a trance as he looked at me.

Most likely thinking of Betty.

"Yeah," I said, pulling my hands away and sliding them into my pockets. I had to talk to him about this..or I'd go insane.

"Why?"

He tilts his head. "Um..why what?"

"Why are you both together again?" I hold back a sob, swallowing it down. He couldn't have just loved her again. Not after all she's done. He looks to his side, tapping his fingers on the table.

He's avoiding the question.

He shrugs, about to speak, before stopping himself. "It's pretty cold in here, yeah?-"

I stood myself up, placing the money for the shakes on the table. I went to the door, walking away as fast as possible. That's when I spun around, and felt lips against my own. I felt that familiar arm slide around my waist, making me melt into his arms. My hands found their way tangled into his soft hair.

Once the heated kiss stopped, we both stood in that very spot. He soon pull me to his motorcycle and we drove to my house.

That was the same night I lost my virginity.
It was...breathtaking.

——
I'm back with this lmao. I'll be doing the sexy stuff in next chapter, so here's the warning!!!