idk what too call this one

The three females made their way through the utterly crowded halls, passing a few familiar faces.

"So," you began. "Where are we going?"

Cheryl eyed Betty in disgust as they passed her, which was ignored on her part.

"My mother will pay for a masseuse." She muttered, turning too the other girl.

Toni smiled softly as you rolled your eyes. I'm the third wheel again! Now I know how Kevin feels all the time. You thought.

"The same mother that sent you away for liking a girl?" You said aloud. They both laughed and Cheryl rolled her eyes.

"We had a...talk." She said.

"I would ask, but..." Toni trailed off.

"I'm crazy." Cheryl finished for her and Toni shook her head and grinned.

"Your plans are too clever. I'd never understand them."

Too this, Cheryl blushed a bit.

---

After the massage, you and the girls decided too go too Pop's.

You remembered this was where you met Jughead, and you immediately felt a tinge of anger and nostalgia.

"What can I get you ladies?" Pop asked, wearing his kind smile. His eyes showed a flicker of gentleness, which helped you feel at home. No matter what was on your mind.

"We'll take three chocolate shakes," Cheryl said before you could speak. "And one large fry."

The fry was for the two other girls too share, and you on of the three milkshakes. As you sipped the freezing substance out of the straw, you saw that it had started raining.

Cheryl and Toni were finished with their food, and were waiting for you too finish.

"Go," You said after swallowing a sip of your shake. "I'll stay and call my mom too pick me up or something."

"No way! We'll wait with you." Cheryl protested. You shook you head and took another sip. 

"I'll take forever, and then order another. Go ahead. I'll be okay." You smiled and waved her off.

Toni and Cheryl said their goodbyes and left, leaving you behind in your booth alone. After taking another sip of your shake, you glanced outside and saw Jughead. He was walking inside. Instantly, you sunk into your seat and looked as far away from the door as possible.

The bell on the door rung as a gust of Spring air burst in. Jughead was greeted by Pop and FP before he sat down. He saw you and his faced lit up, which you tried too act oblivious to.

He stood, bringing his school bag with him, and walked too you. You looked up at him, instantly feeling a lump in your throat.

"Hey," He said, a soft smile playing at his lips. Oh those lips..

Wait what?!

You shook the thought out of your mind and greeted him.

"Hi."