Ending

GAH! IT'S MAH WEDDING DAY. HELP.

I look in the mirror at my beautiful gown. A strapless, white and sparkly dress. The heels I wear are very uncomfortable, but I know this is for Zayn. I love him so much, so I would walk the earth in these shoes if I had to, to marry him.

There is a faint knock on the door. "Come in." I call, not taking my attention away from the gorgeous gown. "OOOOH!" The girls squeal in excitement. "Brianna! Kyra! Lexi!" I greet then with a hug. I asked them to be my bridesmaids. They wear purple and silver strapless dresses, with sparkles on the bottom.

"We are SO happy for you!" Brianna exclaims. Her grin is so big, that it looks extremely close to touching her ears. Just saying.

"I can't believe your getting married to Zayn Malik!" Kyra says loudly. She has gotten much louder as she has gotten older. Maybe she is losing her hearing. I don't know.

Lexi doesn't say anything and grabs me into another hug. "I'm so proud of you! You're finally growing up." She says softly. "Thanks you guys." I say sweetly.

Then, there is another knock. Much louder than the one these girls gave. "Come in." I say with a smile. In walk my maid of honor. McKenna. "MCKENNA!" I say grinning and leaping at her for a hug. "Whoa! Be careful!" She says, struggling for her balance. "What took you so long?" I say, still smiling. "Well, I was forced to wear heels." She glares at me. I pretend like it wasn't directed to me. "So I had to hobble to the room. Finally, I just decided to crawl. Thankfully my dress didn't rip." She looks down at the dress to confirm. Then gives me a grin. "I'm so happy for you! You get to MARRY ZAYN MALIK!"

We share an eep, when there is another knock. "Oh what now?!" I say angrily. Kendall slowly opens the door. "Uh, hi." She says slowly, and quietly. I sigh. "Can you guys give me a second with Kendall, please." I say, I'm bummed that I can't spend more time with my bridesmaids. It's bad enough I have to see her here.

"Listen, I'm not here because I'm mad you didn't choose me as a bridesmaid." She starts. Then she stops. "Even though I don't know why you wouldn't choose me." She says, not making eye contact. I roll my eyes. "But, that's not the point. I just wanted to say I was happy for you. I hope you forgive me." She says glumly. "I don't know Kendall. You ruined my date with Zayn, my first date." She nods in agreement. "And you were acting like a fangirl. You're not supposed to do that. Remember? We made a guide on how to act around celebrities. Do you remember the most important one?" I say folding my arms. "You don't show them how you really feel. Let them come to you. Now look where I am, and look where you are." I say. I can just hear the 'oh snap!' from Louis. "Well, I guess I should've told you that, I got back together with Harry, before you could've insulted me." She says. She raises an eyebrow and leaves the room.

My jaw drops. I bring my hands to my head and start to pull my messy hair. Then, I remember. Lexi hasn't done my hair yet! "Lexi!!" I yell down the hallway. "What?!?!" She says nervously behind me. "Wha- How- Bu-" I stutter. "Shhh." She says, putting her finger in front of my mouth. "This is a hair emergency. I am here for you." She pulls a pink sparkly bag out from behind her. I smile. "You are so weird." I say grabbing her hand. "That's my specialty." She says, pretending to blush. I laugh and bring her inside. She starts to work on my hair.

Once she is done, she spins me around and shows me the hair. She has pulled my hair up into a messy bun, with a French braid, going around the bun. "This is beautiful!" I say smiling. I can't take my eyes off of it. She let's out a breath. "Thank goodness! This is the first time I've done this hairstyle, I was hoping it would work!" She claps her hands happily. "It worked perfect." I say. I can't believe this is her first time doing this. It's beautiful!