Introduction

"Mattyyyy! Stop making those...vine..things, and pay attention to me!" Beverly whines.

I scoff and roll my eyes. She is such a spoiled brat! She probably only likes him because he's popular, and that he has money. Of course she never would admit it, but I can pretty easily tell.

I turn back to my phone. Suddenly, two arms wrap around me from behind. The mystery person plants a kiss on my head and I struggle to look up. Finally, they show themselves and I see that the mystery person, is my boyfriend. Nash Grier.

"Hey babe." He grins and plops onto the couch next to me. He rests his arm over my shoulders, and I keep my attention focused on my phone. He leans over to catch a glimpse of my screen. "Watching my Vines?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. "I don't have to, I live them." He chuckles.

"We're going out for Ice Cream!" Matt yells from the entryway.

"See ya!" Nash and I say in unison.

After the door closes Nash looks at me, smiling.

"What?" I say, finally turning off my phone.

"Wanna go somewhere tonight?" he grins.

"Duh!" I say laughing lightly.

"Good! Cuz we already have the reservations." He says and stands up.

"So get ready! We have to be there at 6:00." He quickly runs from the room.

My jaw drops. It's 5:00! Who knows how long it will take us to get there. I'm in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, with my hair up in a messy bun. I am nowhere near being ready.

I quickly run upstairs.

"You are so dead Nash!" I yell as I close the door behind me.

I quickly throw on a white sweater, black leggings, black converse, and a white beanie. I don't take a lot of time with hair and makeup. Just a quick brush, and simple makeup.

I meet Nash downstairs and we head out quickly.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We pull up to a tan building. It's Olive Garden! What what!! I love Olive Garden!

We walk inside and the stewardess takes us to our table. She sets down our menus and twirls her hair.

"Your waitress will be here shortly." She smiles at Nash and subtly shoots me a glare. Then, she struts away. I roll my eyes and see Nash smiling at me.

"What?" I ask.

His smile grows and he shakes his head.

"What?!" I say folding my arms lightly.

"You're just so cute when you're jealous." He grins.

His comment causes my cheeks to burn up.

"And when you blush." He chuckles, resting his head on his hand.

I laugh nervously, as the waiter comes to take our order. Thankfully, it's a waiter, not a waitress. This way, I won't be getting a dirty look throughout the night.

I get a Mountain Dew, and he gets a Dr. Pepper. For our Entree, I get Fettuccini Alfredo, and he gets Spaghetti and Meatballs.

"I'll be right back." Nash says with a wink and a smile.

"Alright." I smile back.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been 10 minutes, and Nash isn't back yet. I'm starting to get nervous. Is he surrounded by fangirls? Are guys beating him up because he's so good looking? (hehe) Did I gross him out, so he is having trouble going to the bathroom? (maybe I should stop thinking)

I stand up and walk towards the men's bathroom. I stand outside the door and wait for a guy to come out, or go in. Finally, a guy comes out of the door.

"Excuse me, but is there anyone in there?" I ask trying not to sound creepy.

"Yeah. In one stall. I don't think he's leaving for a while." The guy said. He pinched his nose and walked away.

I covered my mouth to keep from snorting.

I open the door and quietly walk into the men's bathroom. This is so awkward. I wonder what would happen if a guy came in. I shudder and find the closed stall.

"Nash?" I ask quietly.

There are some muffled noises, and then Nash appears before me. He only sticks his head out of the stall door.

"Oh, Emma. Uh, what are doing in the men's bathroom?" He asked.

He sounded nervous. Why does he sound nervous?

"Never mind that. What's going on? Are you oka-" I stop myself when I see a hand placed on Nash's shoulder.

"What is that?" I ask horrified.

"uh," Is all he says. Suddenly the stall door flies open, and a blonde girl in a strapless short dress appears.

My jaw drops.

"N-Nash, who is t-that? A-A-Are you......" I can't even finish my sentence before my eyes are overflowing with tears.

I slap Nash in the face.

"How could you!" I yell. Then, is stomp out of the men's bathroom and into the cold air outside.

"Emma! Wait!" Nash calls behind me.

"Go away Nash!" I yell angrily over my shoulder.

"I can explain!" He says. Reaching for my arm.

I tug away before he can touch me.

"Fine." I spin around. "Explain to me why you were doing god knows what, in that bathroom stall, with that blonde slut!" I yell at him. I hold back my tears as I wait for an answer. Waste of my time, because no answer comes.

"I knew it." I shake my head and turn back around. Running from him.

I shake the tears from my eyes.

Out of all the bad things that have happened tonight, not hearing footsteps coming after me, was the worst of all.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey yaks!

I know this is extremely short, but the chapters will get longer as the story progresses.

I have decided to do a shoutout to FABULOUS book writers on every chapter I update of my books!

If you would like to get a shout out, comment the book of yours you want me to read, and if I like it, I will give you a shoutout in a chapter of one of my books!

Be patient, and don't feel bad if you don't get a shoutout. The only reason I wouldn't give you a shoutout, is if I haven't read your book yet.

Thanks yaks! Luv youuuuuuuuu!