Oscars

Y/N's POV
"You excited?" you nudge your very obviously nervous boyfriend.
"Yeah uh yeah..." he stutters pacing up and down.
"Babe relax just enjoy the night." you stand up settling him down.
You pat his suit and look up into those glistening green eyes that were peering down on you.
"No matter what happens tonight just know that i'm so damn proud of you and.."
You didn't even get the chance to finish as you feel a pair of lips attach your own. You moan softly earning a small chuckle from Timmy.
"Thank you, I love you." He whispers into your ear pulling you into a tight hug to which you gladly return.
"I love you too baby." You reply happily.

The red carpet...

"OMG BABE it's Octavia Spencer!" you scream.
"Babe I swear if you scream another name I might have a heart attack right on this carpet." Timmy looks at you with a wink.
"Hey, you can't talk." You nudge him slightly making him smile. He pulls you closer to him intertwining your fingers with his and pressing your head against his chest.
"I'm so glad you're here." He says stroking your hair.
"Yeah, me too." You reply looking up at him.
It was like the screams and the cameras just disappeared and it was just you two alone.
He leans down and presses a gentle but passionate kiss, he brings his hand up to your cheek and just before it got too heated...
"huh hum."
A voice that came completely out of nowhere jolted you both. But to no surprise it was just Armie and Elizabeth.
"Y/N you look stunning." Elizabeth gushes pulling you into a hug.
"You too E and wow Armie you really pulling out all the stops here." you gesture to his velvet suit.
"Yeah well you know me always trying to stand out." he chuckles loudly.
After Timmy and Armie share a bromantic hug (sorry I had to) we all head into the auditorium.

The ceremony...

The whole ceremony was amazing and you couldn't believe you were in a room full of incredible talent. Timmy would look over at you and giggle whenever you'd get star struck and in between the commercial break he would introduce you to people like Meryl, Saoirse and Ansel making you even more excited.
However, it was coming closer to the time of the Best Lead Actor in a film winner announcement. You could tell Timmy was becoming increasingly nervous to which you held out his hand which he grabbed onto. You knew that even though Timmy couldn't be more grateful to be nominated against so many talented actors you knew that deep down he really wanted to win. You hope he does too.

"And the winner is for Best Actor in a leading role is..."
"GARY OLDMAN."
Your heart sunk just a little hearing him but Timmy jumped up in a heartbeat clapping. You smiled, he was so sweet. He sat back down getting a pat on the back from Armie and a kiss on the cheek from his mum.
"Hey." You stroke his hair.
"Maybe next time." He smiles genuinely.
"I'm so proud of you Timmy." You say.
"Thank you for being here." He kisses you lightly on the forehead.

"Maybe next time..." you whisper

even tho Timmy didn't win i'm super proud of him and I know for a fact he'll win next time...
ALSO...
THANK U FOR 1K!! I haven't been updating recently but it's so cool to know you guys like this book xoxo ♥️