Fights

Y/N's POV
"What do you want me to say Timothée!" I yell.
"I don't know..." Timmy replies head in his hands.
"You want me to be okay with you coming back at 4am in the morning not telling me where you'd been, not answering my calls, babe I was worried sick." I shout profusely.
"Y/N i'm sorry ok how many times do I have to say it." He yells back startling you. He's never raised his voice on you like that.

Knowing he scared you he walks to you but you step back.
"baby."
"No TIMOTHÉE." you snap back harshly.
"This isn't fair. You don't just get to waltz back in here and apologise and think it's going to be okay." I sit down my hands shaking.

"Y/N I love you." Timmy replies not at all shaken by my words.
He sits next to me taking his hands in mine.
"Y/N look at me."
I hesitantly do as he says and I gaze at his green eyes making me shut my own. Looking at his beautiful face would only make me soften up.
"Y/N I know you're mad and i'm not gonna make an excuse for not letting you know where I was." Timmy rubs his thumb over my hand something he always does when I get nervous.
"Where were you then?" I whisper looking at our hands that were intertwined perfectly.
"Armie's he invited me to come over after the after party and I guess I lost track of time." Timmy replies softly.
The fact that I knew he wasn't lying made me smile a little.
I breathe in and look at him. I shift my body so i'm properly facing him. I bring my hand up to touch his face to which he holds onto my hand nuzzling it.
"I'm sorry." I blurt taking my hand away and looking down.
"Y/N don't say that." He lifts my head "I'm the one who says that. I'm sorry."
I smile and he pulls me in for a long loving kiss.

"Let's never fight again." he mumbles.
"Never." I whisper back.

300+ reads you guys are insane! thank you xoxo
Hope you liked this one angst+ fluff combined 💛