The One

I'm sorry I had to ^^^^^^
Timmy's POV
I was walking down the streets of New York. The winter air was chilling and the tiny snowflakes would fall and settle on my coat before melting away. I huffed and a small cloud would appear but slowly drift away.
It was moments like these that I wished I wasn't alone. If Y/N was here we'd probably be having a snow fight by now - she would've won.
She was back home in LA spending Christmas with her family and I in New York with mine. But I missed her so much.

That's it.

I head inside the apartment smelling the fresh dinner that my mum had prepared already feeling guilty.
"Hey honey." She says running up to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey baby bro." Pauline pinches my cheek I wince jokingly.
"Um can we talk..." I blurt out.
My dad walks in and exchanges looks with my mum and Pauline.
"What?" I ask fucking confused.
"I think we know what you're going to say." Pauline jumps sitting on the counter.
"I'm sorry." I put my head down.
"I just need to be with her."
"Honey it's ok." My mum comes up to me laying a hand on my cheek.
"Well it's good that she feels the same way." She whispers with a grin.
"Wait what?" Now i'm really confused.

"Surprise."

My head whips round and she's there.
My love.
"Y/N." Starstruck I run up to her and wrap my arms around her. She smiles and starts laughing.
"What?" I pull apart while she cracks up.
"I'm sorry but your face when you saw me." She says holding her stomach trying to contain herself. It wasn't working.
"Not funny." I pout arms crossed.
"I can't believe you'd come and spend Christmas with me." She says ruffling my hair.
"I can't believe you'd come and spend Christmas with me." I repeat.
"I couldn't help it." She replies stroking my face. I sighed at her touch in content.
"Okay can you two kiss already cause you've been dragging it on a whole lot." Pauline yells.
Everyone starts laughing.
I look at her and dip my head down to give her a long overdue and passionate kiss.
We pull apart and she rests her head on my chest while my arm strokes her back.
This was the happiest i've ever been because it was in that moment when I realised...

She was the one.

Ahhh fluff... Thanks for the reads xoxo ♥️