Home

Y/N's POV
Today was the day, he'd be coming home. It was about the hundredth time I checked my watch earning a groan from my friend.
"Y/N please stop doing that!"
"I'm sorry I just can't help it. He's been gone for a month, a whole fucking month." I reply exaggerating on the 'month'.
"Well you'll see him soon." She smiles back and I squeeze her hand.
"Ow! Not that hard." She yells.
"Sorry..."

5:43. He should've been back by 5:30... I sigh and get out a pack of doritos, they usually help when i'm stressed. I don't turn on the TV but just stay holding my phone on my left hand while eating using the right.
I was about to call until I hear a turning of a handle.
I don't want for him to open it as I run and open it myself.

There he is.

We just stand there staring at each other until I squeal and jump into his arms. He chuckles at the sudden action and holds me tightly.
"Baby I missed you so much." He mumbles into my hair.
"I missed you too Timmy."
We stay there for a while swaying back and forth.

I bring him in and he takes his stuff up to our room while I order some pizza. I couldn't stop smiling because I couldn't believe it, he was home.

I hear footsteps coming closer til I feel a familiar set of arms wrap around my waist from behind. I sigh in content as he kisses my ear. I bite my lip and face him and he takes my hand in his kissing every knuckle. I giggle at his touch.

"You're mine." Timmy says with a smile.

"Always baby, always."

Hey! God i'm so bad at updating just real busy these days xx