Intro

Prologue

His name is Ian. To tell you the truth, I could write a novel on him. Not only him though, on our relationship too. You see, we were like any other love story with our problems and confusing make-ups that nobody could quite understand. Twelve years old, but him? It was as if he was still nine in his mind.

I didn't text him today because I wanted to see if he would text me first. If he even missed me or wanted to text me, he would. Obviously, I wasn't him and I didn't know how he felt. I did know how I felt, and I was hurt. I've been waiting for seven month for something to happen between us and nothing has. I feel like I keep being led on and then within a week I become forgotten. The cycle continues every two weeks but I'm still here, and confused as ever as to why.

"Why do you keep trying then?"

Because as much as I get upset and frustrated, I still really love him. Regardless of how he feels towards me at every moment. I think about him all the time. It's one of those involuntary things, I can't choose how I feel and there's not a reason. But I know, I don't want to be with anybody else.

I met him in the sixth grade. So, yes, nothing was or could be taken seriously even if someone were to die. There was humor in just about everything, hopefully you can easily remember that part in your life too. Haha ya, so you get what I'm saying. But my mom used to tell me I was "smart and observant", which was supposed to explain why I got frustrated so quickly by other people. I just thought everyone was dumb and idiotic. But, when I met this one boy, i became just like everyone else. Dumb and idiotic.

I believe love can be the greatest feeling, but at the same time, the worst. It's overwhelming in a good and bad sense, making it all the more confusing. However, knowing this didn't prevent me from being struck by cupid's arrow any less than everyone else. I was completely head over heels in love.

ALRIGHT SO TELL ME HOW YOU LIKED IT. ONE OF THE FIRST FANFICS. COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME!