Chapter 8

Jessica's P.O.V.

"You're worth waiting for."

Oh my god he's going to kiss me. No. I can't. I still love Ian. But at the same time maybe I've developed feelings for Justin.

I just don't know.

Fate must've taken over before we were going to kiss because suddenly I felt strange.

I quickly pulled away and saw spots. My vision became blurry and then everything went black.

________________________

I woke up with Justin leaned over me, shaking me.

"JESS WAKE UP PLEASE," he desperately shouted.

"What happened?" I said, finally having the ability to speak again.

"We were about to um..., then you got really pale and the next thing I knew you had passed out," he said.

We were about to what?

What was he talking about?

"We were about to...?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He merely stared at me then turned away to look out the window towards his car.

"We need to take you to the hospital or something. Why did you even pass out?" he looked worried.

It made me worried. I don't know why I passed out. Don't get me wrong. I remember everything from the beginning of the day and everything before that. I just didn't remember passing out and what had happened seconds before it. So honestly, I didn't have an answer for him.

"Umm.. I don't know. Maybe I'm dehydrated? Justin I'm sure it wasn't a big deal. I don't need to go to the hospital."

"Are you sure?" he said.

"Yes," I assured him.

"Well before you passed out, um..." he said, giving me a look like do you remember?

"We were talking about Natalie and Ian," I finished for him.

"Ya.." he looked slightly disappointed.

Hmmmm.

"Do you still have feelings for Ian?" he asked in a whisper.

"I don't know," I whispered back, mocking him.

We both started laughing.

Justin had the greatest smile I swear. He looked like a model off of one of those Hollister bags, but yet he was so real. I never knew guys like him existed.

I'm used to Ian. Always have liked him. At least told myself I did...

No, I loved Ian. So, why didn't I just tell Justin that?

Ugh. This is too confusing.

_____________________

Justin's P.O.V.

Jessica was perfect.

I liked her. I wish she knew that she was about to kiss me.

I hated Ian for how he treated her because she was completely broken by him and it made her blind to how I could treat her better.

Anyone could.

I wanted to be that someone for her because she deserved it.

For now, I would have to stay friends with her. I'm going to wait for her to heal from his behavior, but I can't wait too long.