Chapter 3

Jessica's P.O.V.

The next day was Saturday and my mom's a nurse that works crazy hours. Which meant, I would have the house to myself all day since she would be at work. I woke up and it was about 11 o'clock. Great... I slept in way too late. I hate sleeping in, but last night was a bit stressful to me and I really needed the sleep. I actually didn't dream last night which really frustrated me. At least if I did, I don't remember at all.

*Knock Knock*

Great, who could that be? Probably Liz. But I was in my neon pink spandex shorts with a black tee on. I was definitely not looking at my best and my hair was in a messy bun. So, I ran downstairs anyways to see if it really was her.

"COMING!" I hollered.

I reached the door and jiggled with the knob until it FINALLY opened.

"Hey...," he snickered.

"What are you doing here Justin?" I rolled my eyes.

I slightly hid behind the door more as I became self-conscious of how I looked.

"I decided to drop by. I was driving around and thought of you. So here I am. Nice outfit.." he winked at the end of that.

"Well, nice of you to drop by, but um, I'm not dressed or anything. Soo, bye Justin," I started to close the door until he pushed it back open.

"No. I'll just wait for you to get changed," he stated.

"Fine. You can come in I guess," I said back.

I let him inside and showed him to the living room. There was a rocking chair in the corner and a couch facing the T.V. Purple curtains draped over the windows and our T.V. was pretty big. To tell you the truth, our house was bigger than a normal house but not mansion-sized. I didn't see my dad very often because he travelled around the world and made all our money. Yes, my mom made money as a nurse but not nearly as much as my dad.

Anyways, I let Justin sit down and scurried upstairs. I needed to hurry because I didn't trust him alone in my house.

I threw on Hollister short-shorts and a white v-neck. Then, I put on my grey vans and straightened my hair. My hair was brownish red and I wasn't overly skinny or overly heavy. I was just in between with boobs and a decent butt. I liked how I looked, but obviously I was still self-conscious at times.

After I was fully ready and gave my self a once over, I went back downstairs.

"Hey," I said.

"So, I was thinking we could go to my house? I have to go visit my mom, I'm sorry.." he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I mean yes that's fine, but why are you inviting me there? I wasn't exactly nice to you yesterday.." I looked down as i said it.

"Ya, but I figured you would come around. So, you like me don't you?" he smirked.

"Haaa yeah, just like Ian "doesn't cheat on me"," I said.

"But he does that was my point last night..." he said quietly.

"Thought we were stating things that were impossible and wrong?" I smirked.

"Come on, let's go," he rolled his eyes but still managed to chuckle.

I locked up the house and followed him into his Range Rover.

As we were driving, the air was quiet until he spoke.

"I think you look really nice today," he simply stated.

"Thanks," I said.

I started to blush. I really didn't look "nice" today, but it was sweet of him to say.

He saw me blush and touched my hand as he laughed. He really did seem nice and could possibly even treat me better than Ian ever would. But, I was still in a relationship and I'm not the best judge of choosing the right guys. I was slightly taken aback by Justin's action, but let his hand fall onto mine as we drove, never interlocking.

"Here," he said as we pulled into his driveway.

I thought he was different than Ian and I didn't know what I was going to do about it. Did I really like him? Or is it just my way of seeing someone could treat me better. I really don't know, but I'll find out sooner or later.

oops, didn't do a justin p.o.v. ): but next chapter!