Chapter 16

I am in a conference in Houston, Texas with Josh, KJ, Cole, Ashleigh, and Y/F/N. Which is exciting.

" So today we have some of the cast of I'm in love with my boyfriend's bestfriend! " Tim screams. There are screams in the audience.

" We have KJ Apa! Ashleigh Murray, Cole Sprouse, Josh Bolt, Y/N Y/L/N, and Y/F/N Y/L/F/N! " Tim screams. We all walk onto stage. " So guys how does it feel to work on this upcoming TV show? " Tim asks.

" Right for me at least it is tiring, because I am in The Death Cure and last few episodes of Teen Wolf. So after this it is going to be interesting and nice just to focus on I'm in love with my boyfriend's bestfriend " I reply.

" Are you guys excited to actually see Y/N not in that hospital bed? " Tim asks.

" No cause then she is going to be falling for my best friend " KJ comments.

" KJ you'll be fine " Ashleigh comments.

" But I have been acting a little bit, not a ton but a little with the flashbacks and stuff " I comment.

I start heading back with Y/F/N.

" How you doing? " Y/F/N asks, as we sit in our seats.

" Fine " I comment.

" So how's Jacob? " She asks.

" Tell what happened? " I ask.

" What?! " She asks.

" Y/F/N we have been best friends for years. Something happened, what happened? " I ask.

" When you know when Thomas and you have the unscripted scene? " She asks.

" Yes. I don't know what was truly happening. " I say.

" Jacob thinks Thomas loves you " she says.

" What? " I ask.

" Yeah " she says.

" I love Jacob " I comment.

" I know you love Jacob, but Jacob thinks Thomas loves you. With you loving him " she says.

" But I love Jacob " I reply.

" You need to talk to Jacob. Go over to his place " she says.

" I will " I say.

Hey Jacob can I come over I know it's late sorry

Yeah totally babe

Okay thanks see you in like 10 minutes

Okay love you

Love you too

Y/F/N went home, and I am at the doorstep of Jacob's apartment.

I'm here

Okay

The door opens, and it is Jacob.

" We can go into the living room " he says. I nod, he grabs my hand.

" Um, Jacob you know I love you right? " I ask.

" Of course baby " he says.

" O-okay " I mumble.

" Y/F/N told you that I thought you love Thomas didn't she? " He asks.