Chapter 26

2 years later.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! I grab my phone turning off my alarm clock.

" Did you hear what happened? " Dylan asks, coming into my room.

" Hear about what? " I ask.

" Jacob and Y/N broke up after 3 years of a relationship " he says.

" That was five months ago " I state.

" He broke up with her, because he found out about the time at Ki Hong's wedding " he says.

" Are you serious? " I ask.

" Yeah he is " Jacob says standing in the hallway.

" You can punch me if you want I deserve it! " I reply.

" I'm not going to punch you " he says.

" Okay " I say.

" Y/N posted something " Dylan says.

" It's a picture of another fan she seems sweet " I comment.

" Y/N just texted me saying congrats on getting Mitch Rapp " Dylan chuckles.

" Did she just find out? " I ask.

" Yup I guess so " he laughs.

" Ki Hong is on skype " Dylan says.

" Hey Ki Hong what's up? " I ask.

" Just wanting to drop in, and see how everything is going " he comments.

" Going good going good " Dylan says.

" Oh I have to call Y/N real quick give me 30 seconds " Ki Hong says. " Did you get that call from your uncle? " He asks. " She's great " he says. " How are you doing? Jacob told us what happened about a month ago " he adds. " Do you miss him? " He asks. " Yeah I can see why. He fell in love with you as well " he says. " If Jacob asked for a second chance would you go for it? " He asks. " I see " he says. Jacob appears. " Hi Y/N " Jacob says. Y/N hangs up the phone.

" Dude what are you doing? " Dylan asks.

" It was 5 months ago when we broke up, but I still love her " Jacob comments. " I have to go " he adds.

 " Are you serious? Ki Hong? " I ask.

" Dude, he's bad without her " Ki Hong says.

" He knows about the sleeping together, why is he trying to get back with her? " Dylan asks.

" Because if you truly love someone, and you let them go. If it's meant to be, they will be back " I comment.

" Yeah actually " Ki Hong comments.

A few weeks later...

We are walking down the street, trying to just calm down. I run into somebody.

" I am so sorry " I say helping her with her bags.

" It's seriously fine " she says.

" Y/N? " I ask.

" Thomas! It's so good to see you " she smiles.

" How are you? " I ask.

" I'm good. About to have dinner with the girls', and our boyfriends " she chuckles.

" Seriously? " I ask.

" Yeah. It's Kaya and Benjamin, Y/F/N and Alex, Ki Hong and Ha Young, myself and Jacob, and I think Lili and Cole are coming maybe it depends " she says.

" Jacob? " I ask.

" Yeah, he and I are trying again " she says.

" Oh that's cool " I say.

" I should go " she says. I nod, she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. " I miss you a lot " she whispers.

" I miss you too " I whisper back in her ear.

A month later.....

" We have in the studio! Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter, and Ki Hong Lee! " Heather says.

" Hey " Dylan says.

" So The Death Cure is going to be made into a movie! Isn't that exciting! " Heather says.

" Yeah it is " I say.

" Have any of you guys stayed in contact with Y/N and Y/F/N? " Heather asks.

" A little bit " Dylan says. Will agrees with him.

" Have you seen her latest TV show? " She asks.

" She's in a TV show? " Thomas asks.

" Yes. It's called. I'm in love with my boyfriend's bestfriend " Heather says.

" Man now we have to watch it " Thomas says laughing.

" Well we have a clip of it " Heather says, showing them a laptop.

" Today I woke up thinking it was a day like any other. I have my best friend by my side. My boyfriend, and my best guy friend who is my boyfriend's best friend. Then there was an accident. " Y/N says.

" Wow that was so beautiful " Will says.

" Want to watch some more? " She asks.

" Of course " I say.

" Clarissa you know I love you, but sometimes life is just going to punch you in the face " Y/F/N says.

" Come on I've been dating him for how long? 2 years? " Y/N asks.

" It's a bad idea " Y/F/N asks.

" What's a bad idea? " A guy asks.

" Nothing, just Esther being Esther " Y/N laughs.

" Guys come on lets go! " Someone else screams. It's Josh, funny.

" Coming! " Esther screams.

" Seriously I'm so excited for them two, they deserve it " I say.

" Yeah, everyone was confused. Is Esther the sister or the best friend. Which Clarissa, says Esther is her 'sister', when they are just best friends " Heather says.

" So are you guys excited? " Heather asks.

" Of course, we get to work with Wes again. Then the girls " Will says.

" Yeah those girls are MVPs " Dylan says. Heather laughs.

" You guys are the sweetest " Y/F/N, Katherine, Nathalie, Kaya, Rosa, and I say popping our heads out.

" Hey! " Dexter says jumping up, and saying hi to the girls'

" Hey do you guys remember us? " Kaya jokes.

" No " I joke back.

" Hahaha " she says giving me a hug.

" Family reunion! " Dylan yells. Heather laughs, with the rest of us.

" Thanks all we have for today, see you guys next time! " Heather screams.