Chapter Seven: Doctor

A lot of you have been complaining because I cut off the honeymoon so part of this (in the beginning) is rated R

*****

Chapter Seven: Doctor

"You crash the trial." My husband says calmly.

I hesitate.

"What?"

"You walk into the trial in a tight dress accentuating your baby bump and completely interrupt, beg the judge to listen to you, and then throw all of lawyers off course. You make up their minds."

I stare at him.

"That's brilliant." I say.

"Right?"

"That way, Micah can go somewhere safe but close by so you can still have a relationship with him. He can still see your Dad but he gets raised as Kyle and Miley's son. They get a kid. We all win."

"What if Kyle and Miley want a baby?"

"Then we find another family. We will find somebody, and if we don't, he stays with us. Either way, Micah stays safe and so does our baby." He reaches under the water to put his hand on my belly.

"Danny, I don't know..." I trail off. "It's a good idea but it's risky."

"On the day of the trial, do you know who I want to see?" He asks.

"Who?"

"I want to see my sassy best friend that walked up to the front of English class and told everyone I broke her heart. I want that word strength. I want to feel every single word."

I nod slowly.

"So you want a savage."

He laughs.

"Yeah baby, I want a savage."

"Fine. I'm going to do it. Wanna know why?"

"Why?" He smiles.

"My Momma ain't raise no bitch."

He starts laughing.

"Oh god, I love you."

"I love you too." I smile.

He leans forward and kisses me softly, pulling me into his lap.

I kiss him back and after a moment, I can feel something pressing against me down there. I shift slightly so I don't accidentally slip on top of him, and then he starts to kiss down my jaw.

"You know one of us is going to die if we have sex in this tub, right?" I mumble breathlessly.

"I think we're going to be fine." He murmurs against my neck, sucking on my favorite spot.

Usually that just feels good but today it feels incredible. I feel his hands grasping my breasts and they've been so sensitive lately that it feels a million times better than it usually would. I tangle my fingers in his hair and tilt my head to the side to give him better access on my neck.