Enjoyment

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
[This chapter has some intense, so if you're uncomfortable to read this, scroll almost to the end!]

I go inside of Rey's apartment and close the door quietly. Doctors have brought Rey to her house, and I wanted to check she's okay. She's in coma still, but doctors warned me that there's few prosents change she survives. Hearing those words made my hope disappear.
I can't lose her, she's the only reason why I am still alive. If she dies, I'll die too.

I put my rose bunch on her kitchen table, and try to find a vase for them. I pick the vase up and go to the Rey's bedroom. I take a deep breath and open the door. There she lays sleeping, under the blanket. Her hair lays on around her white, "The Jedi Order" embroidered pillow.

I put vase next to her night table and sit next to her. She really is in coma, she doesn't even react to my touch. I pet her hair gently, spin her hair around my finger.
What she have done that she needs to suffer things like this? I drop few tears on her hand and wipe them gently away.

"I miss you."

I whisper and put my hand on hers and squeeze it hard. Tears come on my eyes, but I can't stop them coming. I blow my nose and swallow. Why is this so hard thing to handle? She has few prosents change to survive, but I'm believing in her. What if she doesn't survive? What I'll do then? My whole meaning in this world would be gone. I would not be ready for it.
I collect myself and kiss her on forehead. I pick myself up and wipe my tears. I slowly walk on the door and press it open. I step out and then I hear:

"Ben."

I go other side of the door and run to Rey. She wakes up and changes her situation on her left side. She looks everywhere confused and moves closer to me.

"Where-"

"You're home." I whisper and put my hand on her cheek. Her eyes strays everywhere and she whispers:'

"I wish I would have be dead, I was so ready to die. I can't feel this pain anymore." She says and starts to cry. Then she shows her big bruise on her stomach. I look at it and so many things comes in my mind.

"No, you can't leave me." I say and put a gently kiss on her lips. Rey rises up to sit slowly and I try to help her. Then I look the bruise again, it's dark purple and hurtful. She points me to come to her, but I stay on my place. I knew what she wanted to do.

"Rey, we shouldn't-"

"We live here once, just come here." She says and smirks. I thought it's dangerous to do anything with her, she needs to be careful with her bruise. Luckily she can even walk.

"Don't go crazy." I say and reverse a little. Then she pulls me closer with Force.

"You try to warn me? Not going to work." She says and kisses me. I response to her kiss, she's accountable what she does. I start to kiss her stronger and push her to my chest. She moves her hands around my waist. I try to look out her bruise, I don't want she gets hurt even more. She takes my shirt off and throws it on the floor. Rey starts to mess my hair (rip my good looking hair). She puts her hands around my waist and I take her in a big hug. She rotates her legs around me and and I push her lay on the bed, under me. I come closer to her and ask:

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ben." She whispers.

She wraps her hands and legs around me and kisses me. I go around her body with my lips and she sighs. I take her shirt off and throw it away. She pushes herself closer and kisses even more. This was the situation what I have dreamed about. Rey sights and I smirk to her. She starts to giggle a little and pick her up on the floor.