Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I hear someone coming up the stairs. I'm afraid, I don't know whats going to happen. I hear doors being open all along the hallway, he is coming closer and closer. I hold a empty beer bottle in my hand not to sure what im going to do with it. Then I see the door handle turning and then it slowly opens. As soon as I see Joshua's evil grin I slam down the bottle as hard and fast as I could on his head. He screams a painful scream. I see him fall to the ground and thats when I run. I look behind me to see he is still laying motionless on the ground.  

'I knocked him out.' I think still running, but I can't help but to crack a smile. I run down the stairs and to the garage door. I run out and try to open it. It's still jammed. I quickley get out and try the front door next to it. It's a expensive looking door, but I dont care. I run to the kitchen take a chair and drag it toward the door. I pick it up and throw it just how I broke the bottle over Joshuas head. I break it easily and climb out. I run away from the house and jump into a bush in the neighbours yard. I look at my phone it has a connection. I celebrate in my head as I quickley call 9-1-1.  

"Hello 9-1-1." A pretty sounding girl answers calmly.  

"Hi i need help I was kidnapped by some freak and I need to get out of here fast I have escaped but I'm afraid he wake up." I say tearfully without taking a breath.  

"Wake up?" She askes confussed.

"I knocked him out." I stutter.

"Sweetie its ok where are you."  

"Ummm..." I say not sure. I look around hoping for a answer. Suddenly I relise a stop sign and on top of it is the streets. "Bluebird road." I say thanking god for a stop sign.  

"What house number is it?" She askes still very calm. I look back towards the house and see the numer 53.  

"53." I explain feeling much safer now.  

"Police are on there way honey don't worry."  

"Thank you." I nod.  

"I'm going to stay with you until they get here ok." I nod again not caring if she can't see me. I tell her about what had happened in the house even though I know I'm going to have to say it again to the cops. After a while I hear sirens of the police.  

"I hear them." I say.  

"Ok I guess I can leave now. I hope your ok."  

"Thanks." I smile as I hang up.