Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I gasp at the sight of him. I feel like puking when I smell him. I dont think he has showered in days, he smells like smoke, and alcohol. I take my finger out of my mouth and stand up straight as he walks towards me laughing.

"Silly Jillian she thinks she can save her sister." He chuckles evily.

"Why are you doing this?" I shudder. "She trusted you."

"Its simple," he smiles as lifts his beer bottle high in the air as he explains, "Jane cheated on me. She ran off with some guy she didn't even know." He shakes his head.

"What?" I ask not believing what i just heard.

He shrugges, "He was at her house about 2 weeks ago when I planned all this. He knocked on the door she answered and they were joined together in a sweet embrace." He says hugging himself.

I shake my head relizing that was when our cousin Patrick came over. "Your crazy!" I yell and run back down stairs. I hear him close behind me. I go into the closest door. Before I slam the door shut I hear him stop to throw-up. I wonder if he saw me come in here. The room is a small bedroom that probably belonged to a little girl. It was painted a light pink color, white furniture and almost everything had some sort of princess on it. Then something caught my eye. A small window above the princess bed is just big enough for me to get through. I quickly jump on the bed and try to unlock the window, but its jammed it won't open.

Suddenly I hear Joshuas loud ugly voice, "You can run but you can't hide." I roll my eyes thinking that is the most used line in horror films ever. I jump off the bed and, into the small closet. I close the closet door leaving a crack open. I quickly hide myself under some small clothes as I hear the door knob slowly turn.