Sweet

-Your POV-

Rhett sighs and you see link walk down the stairs, hair still wet as he walks over to the chair you sat on near the table. He holds your cheek in his hand and kisses your cheek.

Somehow, it looked like Rhett was broken when ever Link kissed you. But you couldn't tell why, I mean...

He should've seen it coming right?

Well, he did kiss you in the first place, knowing you had a thing for Link right?

These are just some of the thoughts the lingered your mind as Link poured three bowls of mini wheats out.

He slid one to you, one to Rhett and kept the final one in front of him. He gave you and Rhett a spoon.

"Thanks, Link" you reply,

"Yeah, Thanks" rhett adds shyly.

"No problem!" He says, giving you a smile with his cereal-filled cheeks. You giggle and have the first bite.

Sweet.

After you all had breakfast in silence, you grabbed your keys.

"I'll drive you guys to work today." You state, smiling as you put on your light jacket.

You washed your dish in the sink and put it in the dishwasher.

"You're too much," Link says, slipping by you and placing his bowl in the dishwasher as well. You blush and smile at him.

"And you're just enough" you say, before cupping his face in your palm and passionately kissing his plump lips.

Rhett gets up and fake coughs as he washed his bowl. Link smirks as you pull away. Rhett and link both get their shoes on.

Just before link goes out the door, you stop him,

"Glasses?" You say, smirking at his glasses-less face. He smiles and makes a funny face. "What would I do without you?" He asks, ruffling your hair while putting on his glasses.

"I dunno, not be able to see?"