Just you.

-Your POV-
Link smiles and nods, diving down to your house where you both take off your shoes and lay on the couch.

"I'm sorry, baby. They ruined our day." He says with a pout.

You wrap your arms around him and pull him into a hug, "Link, just being with you is enough."

His face turns a light shade of pink and he smiles, "Aww. You're too cute."

"I know." You whisper with a smile, as he pulls you into another kiss.

Just as you both deepen the kiss, link pulls back and looks into your eyes again.

"You know what we should do?" He says with a smirk.

"What?" You say, the same smirk curling up across your face.

"Movie night."

"Yes."

You run to the kitchen and throw a bag of popcorn in the microwave, as Link picks out a movie.

When you finally hear the popping stop, you carefully take out the hot bag and transfer the treat into a bowl.

Titanic is the movie of his choice, you may have said it was a bit too old and classic for your taste; but you still let him press play as the two of you cuddled on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~||||||||||~~~~~~~~~

Never let go~ The TV screen says, making you tear up a bit.

Link looks over and smiles, "Aww, you're crying."

You rub your eyes with your knuckles and laugh, "I-I don't know why this made me cry... so stupid..." you mumble as he kisses your cheek.

"Not stupid. Cute!" He says, kissing your nose as you begin to blush.

You snuggle into his chest, practically sitting on his lap as he slowly strokes your hair.

This moment is absolutely perfect,

Well, almost perfect.

"Link!"

Both of your heads pop up and look out to the front door, to see Rhett yelling Links name.

Link sighs and gets up, slowly walking to the door.

He opens the door and you hear him say, "What?"

"We need you in the office.

Just you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Babes!
I just wanted to say, thank you guys for all the patience. I just really don't know what else to do with this story.

Comment some chapter ideas, and if I use them I'll tag you!

Love you bb's

❤️
-MB