A short week later...

-Your POV-

Yay! You can finally walk without crutches again!

You've completely shut out the memory of the crash, because you didn't want anything to do with it.

Neither you, nor Rhett or Link could find the guy after the crash so you just kinda... let him get away I guess.

But, let's set that thought aside; and focus on the good thing...

You can go home today!

Link came into your hotel room with Rhett, surprised to see you already dressed and standing up.

You ran to him and hugged his tall frame.

"I told you I'd be out in no time!" You exclaim cutely. Link smiles and kisses your forehead. "You're so cute" he whispers into your ear. You blush and get out of the warm hug, sliding past Link to hug Rhett.

You reach up and hug the much taller man. Rhett smiles at you trying to give him a hug.

"Need some help?" He asks, you smirk. "No, I got this" he looks a bit confused and Link laughs a bit as you back up.

You run and jump onto Rhett as he holds you up. Your legs wrapped around his, You smile at him.

"Well, hello to you too" He says, you giggle a bit and link smiles. You get back on the floor and grab your bag.

"All the paperwork done?" You ask, looking at link.

"Yup, you're free!" You smile and run out of the hospital, not looking back. You look around the parking lot and find links car there. You get into the front seat and take in the smell,

Gucci

You look at the hospital doors and smile when you see Rhett and link walk out, shaking their heads in amusement. Link sees you already in the car and smirks. He runs to the car, rhett following him; they both get in and pant.

"Geez, you're fast!"

"Well, when you've been in the hospital FOREVER and you can finally walk again, you wanna use it to its full potential!" They both smile and links starts the car.

"Froyo?" Rhett asks from the back. You and Link look into the rear view mirror at Rhett and in unison, answer, "froyo."