Chapter One

"Get... OUT!" Lay screamed at me, her eyes glistening in hatred and fury.

"Lay, really..?" I whispered, my eyes filling with tears as she continued to yell at me.

"I've never wanted a daughter, you can blame your father. Now, OUT!" Lay repeated, throwing my duffel bag at my chest.

I fell to the ground as my words couldn't process, my head throbbing as my thoughts spun in circles. I tried to stand, but I fell straight down as Lay kicked my ribcage. You're useless, Blair. I continued to think in my mind.

I looked up to see Lay on the phone. She seemed as if nothing ever happened abruptly. I decided to get up and flee while she was distracted.

"One ticket to Los Angles, how much would that cost?" Lay questioned, glaring at me with a terrorizing smirk. I picked up my duffel bag and wiped my tears.

"Great, thank you." She spoke with a fake, perky voice. She set the phone down and looked at me with disgust.

"9:00, an hour before you dad gets home. Now hurry up and get the fuck out." She spat, swatting her hands at me in a shooing way.

I ignored her and ran up the stairs, quickly packing up my clothes and daily accessories. I packed almost everything I had with all the bags I had stuffed under my bed.

After finishing packing almost everything I could, I dragged my stuff downstairs towards the door. I panted as all of my stuff weighed me down, Lay stood in the corner of the room laughing at me. My blood curled as I stared at her. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I ran up to her, looking her directly in the eyes, watching every move she made.

"What the hell do you want now?" She growled at me. Her snotty rich voice made me sick.

Without hesitation, I slammed my palm into her right cheek, knocking her backwards.

"I'm not your daughter, you filthy piece of shit. You don't belong in this family." I grinned evily, tears danced down my cheek.

I turned back before she caught up to me, grabbing my bags and pushing the glass door open. I ran as quickly as I could, occasionally checking to see if anyone had bothered to follow me.

I continued to walk slowly as the weight of my belongings dreaded over me, causing aching pains in my arms. One part of me regretted listening to Lay, the other thought it was the right thing to do. The chilled wind brushed against my body, the bruise on my stomach from Lay's heel stinging when I moved.

My ears rang as I heard the squeal of tire rubber smashing into the road, the noise stopped as the car slowed down, it stopped directly aside me. I slowly turned my head, startled yet satisfied. Is it help, or is it danger? I thought briskly. I decided it was best to avoid contact, incase of danger.

"Blair, wait!" A baritone voice yelled from the car, I knew exactly who it was. I felt my eyes sting as tears began flowing in them.

"What?" I turned around, looking directly at my Father through his car window. He seemed angered, not worried on what I was doing.

"What in the world do you think you're doing?" He narrowed his eyes at me, showing signs of disbelief that I was trying to "Run Away"

"Getting away from you and your little work of art." I spat, nonchalantly walking away from his car. I was tired of being treated like I was worthless, and nothing more then just a face on earth.

-

To anyone that read this story as it's original self, I'm re-making it. I have no interest in the former story and want to start it over; but not with 0 reads. So, I'm sorry for the constant updates that appear on your phone if you have your notifications on.

- Madds