Chapter Four

Michael didn't speak, he just stared at me with a blank expression. I stayed silent as well, I never liked speaking about my life; It was a wreck without my mom, the only person who truely cared for me and loved me.

The silence broke. "Well you were staying somewhere, I suppose." Michael raised his brow at the heavy, packed bags I had with me. He looked back with a rather confused expression.

"Listen, it's a long story.. okay? I don't honestly feel like explaining right now." I sighed, staring down at my feet in complete silence. Nothing was worse then your past haunting you, even worse when it was the present.

"It's okay, Blair. You can stay here as long as you need. That is if you don't mind sharing a room with me. Unless you want to sleep in what was my mom's room.." He laughed and flashed his beautiful smile like always.

"Thank you! Do you have somewhere I can store my clothes for the time being?" I questioned, looking up this time with a wide smile of relief. For once in my life I was excited for what was coming towards me. I was staying in a nicely decorated home with nice people, that's a new one.

"Yep, I have an extra dresser by mine. You can use that to place all of your belongings." Michael exclaimed, he seemed just as happy about this as I was. He stood up and placed his hand infront of me. I gladly accepted and followed him upstairs.

"So this is my room." Michael spoke as he pushed open a wooden door with a golden knob. Behind the door was a medium sized room with plain white walls, and posters of various video games taped around them.

"You seem to have the mind of a child." I laughed as I looked at all the different drawings hanging on his wall, most crooked.

"It's cute." I smiled at him, forgetting we were still holding hands. Michael glanced down and winced, releasing as his cheeks started glowing.

"Well, this is where your staying, Blair." He spoke awkwardly, throwing himself on the bed lazily. I laughed at him and nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered quietly, before heading downstairs to gather up my bags and unpack them.