Chapter 3: Nail In The Coffin

"Oh... you don't do much cleaning do you?" Osprey asked, entering the doorway, ducking considerably as not to have Sparrow hit her head.
    "No, I'm usually away from home." I explained and flicked the lights on,"Mind the dust, kid."
    I ignored the confused stares they gave me as we continued through my dim home. I hardly decorated and much of my belongings were just piled around the house haphazardly. Except those that could be of more use to me... like my weapon racks.
    "So are you like... a hoarder?" Osprey asked hesitantly.
    "No, like I said, I don't spend much time here, so I don't waste my time on making it look presentable..." I explained.
    "Oh, well a home's a home right?" Osprey questioned.
    "Yeah... yeah it is." I muttered.
    Walking into my own room, I took a deep breath. I gazed around at the walls covered with various banners and a small weapon's display.
    "Well this looks more militarized, doesn't it Spar?" Osprey asked Sparrow. In which she shook her head "Yes".
    "What'd you expect? I'm a Com- was a Commander." I said, walking over to the display. It had a few weapons, nothing over the top. Yet in the center, a space was empty where my oldest, most prized blade would normally be. In my recent failure, I'd lost it. So I'd have to go with something else.
    "So that's what we're here for huh?" Osprey questioned, stepping slightly closer.
    "Yeah,"I said, picking up a small sword off the display,"You could say that. This will do for now. Let's get out of here."
    I took nothing else other than my half full coin pouch I snached off my bedside. Osprey put Sparrow down and gave her a light tap as to instruct her to follow me.