Helium

April 18, Resembool

It was a rainy day, but we loved it. In a lifetime before, me and Al used to spent many hours listening to the sound of the raindrops hitting the window. Of course, if we were normal kids we would have wished for a sunny day, but we weren't ( if you didn't knew that my friend, please wake up for life):

- Do you see Al!? Rain, I love it!

- HURAY! Rain is great! So, that means we can go read some books at father's investigation room now, brother? 

- Not yet brother... I have something in mind...- Al saw it all over my face. My eyes were sparkling with joy.

- OH OH... you mean... THAT!

- That's right! Let's do this Alphonse! In 1...2...3...

- BOOK CASTLE PAPER- GUN!!!!!!!- we screamed together quite loudly

Oh yeah, that were some really nice days back then. You might wonder what the hell is that freaking nerdy alchemy game. Well, what can I say, brother stuff ya know? Belive me, the dumbest things are the best there is. Ironically they're the things our mind doesn't seem to forget.

- Hurry up Al! Come on, put those book over there!

- You know you're going to lose just like always right brother?

- AH! YOU BET!

Father's room had tons of books that the used to learn alchemy by ourselves since he left us, and was very far away from our memories. Mother would encourage us every time to improve our alchemy skills, since that reminded her of dad. But still, we were just 6 years old kids, and we loved making a mess out of everything.

-HEH AL! THAT THE HELL! that doesn't count! You hit me in the head!

- NO WAY ED! I won again!- Well, I guess Al has always been better than me when it comes to book castle paper-gun game...

- Boys, what are you doing!?- Mom shouted- Don't tell me you're playing that game again without me!

- Quick Al! Let's hide here! No way mom will find us! 

- Ed, we forgot mom, don't you think she is upset with us?

- Al, you idiot, Mom's to big to play, she just wants to fool us to get us out of here!

It was the perfect plan. Two little alchemists hided in a pile of alchemy books. Nothing could ever go wrong, well so I thought... but Mom, she took advantage of my weakness! (You're gasping right !? I know, I was very surprised too!)

-Well, I could try find you in there boys, but how can I? My dear Edward is so small!

- I'M NOT SMALL, AND I'M NOT DRINKING THAT MILK IF I DON'T WANNA TO MOM, HOW COULD YOU!? - I said while I broke through millions of books as they flow at a crazy speed in the air. I was so angry that I could have burned them with the flames of my rage.

- There there calm down sweetie, You're not small, but me and Al had a little agreement...- Mom smiled and laughed. I looked at Al and back at Mom several times:

- AL YOU MORON! YOU BETRAYED ME, YOU BROUGHT MOM!

- Sorry dear Ed, I guess I'm a big lover of your brother's chocolate cake!- Mom has laughing really loud, but Al actually seemed like he was hurt. He was quiet. 

Although I was really angry (My mother had just broke rule number two of this book) I really loved seeing her smile. She was so pretty. Her green eyes were like leaves which matched with the almond trees in the hot spring. I remember watching her brown and slightly golden hair flowing with the wind at the top of the hill. Sometimes I would ask myself: "How can someone give so much love to the others?" as I watched the sunset drop and vanish in the horizon.

-Well guys, you really must be really tired after all that castle conquering, right!? Why don't you have some strawberry cheesecake I just made!? It's really yummy! You want it?

- WE DO!!!!!! HURAY! 

- Hei Ed, Maybe you should eat more, to see if you can grow!

- AL YOU BASTARD HOW DO YOU DARE! HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR OLDER BROTHER, WILL YA!?- I said as we run though the hallway heading to the kitchen.

Edward Elric, Raining days

Note: Helium is the second most random component in the universe. Hardly evaporates or solidifies, and when it does it turns into a cristal. It's the essencial element of  the fusion process to create new born stars. Scientists believe it was created at the first tree minutes of the universe.