Prologue

We live in a world ruled by demons. Creatures who take the form of human beings, but really are monsters. They destroyed human civilization, made us into their slaves so we can do their dirty work. They turned our democracy into a tyranny. The United States is no more. It is now broken up into territories owned by demon Kings and Queens who are even crueler than Hitler. Half of the human race has been wiped out because of demons. 

      Even our environment has been demolished. The once gentle, pale blue skies are now a dreary, dark gray filled with smoke from buildings that they have set fire upon just for fun. The smoke making it hard to breathe unless you're behind closed doors. The streets deserted, cars smashed to smithereens rendering them useless.

     These demons have powers that God himself shouldn't have. They could turn your insides out with a hard glare, make you choke on you're own blood, and make you slam into a wall with a swift movement from their hand. They also have the strength of an elephant, basically breaking your bones with a light squeeze.

      My family and I were separated while I was taken into a 'nice' home, my parents weren't so lucky. When I say nice home, I mean I was taken into enslavement and forced to be a servant to a cruel King and his wife and son.