Seven

When you rouse yourself out of sleep, your head throbs as if you'd been drinking heavily the night before. You moan and press your pillow over your head, wanting to shrivel up and die. It's still dark outside. What woke you up?

"Y/N?" Basil says softly. Your head emerges from the pillow, glaring at him.

"What?"

"Are you alright?"

"No."

"Okay." He bites his lips and bounces up and down on his toes, watching you expectantly. You glare at him harder.

"What?!"

Basil blushes. "Uhhh, well I was getting a little cold, see, and I was wondering if you'd let me... nevermind, it was a stupid idea."

You raise an eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"It doesn't matter," he shrugs. "I mean it wouldn't really make sense anyway..."

"What wouldn't make sense? Jesus Christ, Basil, you don't need to be scared of asking me for anything."

Basil rocks back on his heels. "Uh, well I was wondering if I could sleep.... uh with you? In your bed?" He coughs, his face a deep red. "Don't worry about it, it was stupid."

Your headache has begun to subside. You move backwards, eyelids drooping. "I'm too tired to say no. C'mere."

Basil awkwardly wriggles into your bed, pulling the covers up. You close your eyes again, trying to get back to sleep.

Just when you're hovering on the cusp of sleep, you feel Basil snuggle up behind you, sliding a hand over your waist so he's spooning you.

You briefly think, being gay at an anti-gay camp... wow, before you descend into sleep.

well that was shit and rly short sorry guys.