Chapter 1

Jimins pov

I stretch out my limbs and slowly sit up in bed. Damn I slept so good last night. Wait...it's Tuesday...I shouldn't have gotten that much sleep...I grab my phone off the night table and press the home button. "FUCKING HELL ITS 10:30!!!!" I only have 15 minutes to get to my interview. I literally jump out of bed and swing open my closet door grabbing my only ironed suit out. I quickly get myself looking presentable and rush out the door with my bag. I run out to my car, get in and start it up.
*timeskip to at Jeon co.*
"Shit shit shit shit" I mumble under my breath as I rush into the elevator. There is a man there who just looks at me weirdly so I just stare back stupidly. "Sir..floor?" He asks. Damn I am so dumb. "Oh, my apologies, floor 10, Jeon's office" I say with as much confidence I can. He hits 10 and looks back to me. "Good luck kid, don't let him get under your skin." Well, he's pretty cool, I wouldn't mind having to see him everyday. *ding* I snap out of my thoughts and we are here. Okay damn I'm nervous. Oh damn I'm gonna shit myself. Wait, ew no why did I even think of that. "Good luck" the man says before I take a deep breath and walk out. I turn around to wave bye but the doors shut. There are a set of double doors a short distance from me so I make my way there and go through them. It's an office with lots of cubicles but one area stands out. That has to be the office of the CEO. I walk to it and the door is labeled as such. Okay, here it goes. Just breath Park, you have nothing to worry about. I raise my fist and knock on the door. "Come in" a husky voice comes from inside and I swear I almost melt outside the doors. That would have been some mess for the janitor. Damn.
I open the doors, walk in, and all the air leaves my lungs. A handsome and strong looking man sitting at a desk comes into view. Yep, that's Jeon Jungkook. Oh my damn. Hold up, what am I thinking!?!? I will hold myself together. My eyes catch two chairs in front of his desk so I sit down in one of them. I hold out my hand. "hello Mr. Jeon, my name is Park Jimin and I am here for the job of your personal assistant." He grabs my hand and I begin to try and start the handshake but his grip is firm. "Uh Mr-"I begin but he cuts me off. "Mr. Jeon has never sounded so good coming out of anyone's mouth before". My breath hitches in my throat and I can feel my cheeks heat up. "M-Mr. Jeon, can we keep this professional please?" I say trying to steady my voice. "Ah, yes, my apologies" he says while letting go of my hand. I clear my throat and begin to start what I prepared for the interview. "I believe that I-" "your hired". I choke on my own spit and look at him with wide eyes. "What?! I didn't even get to s-" "I think you will do just fine. You know, I think my mark would look really good on your neck". Of course an alpha, especially one of his status would be so...so damn horny!
"you know Mr. Jeon, I think I wouldn't mind seeing my fist hit your face!" Shit. Welp I've definitely lost my job even though I only had it for about 6 seconds. "Oh yes, you are definitely perfect to be my assistant" he says with a smirk and my mouth falls open. "I like how you are independent, makes you even more desirable". "*clears throat* so, when do I start?" I say with my voice a bit shaky while trying to ignore the words that just came out of his mouth. "Tomorrow, be here at 8 am. Don't be late, Jimin". I stand up, bow, and rush out of the room. I hit the elevator button and the doors open. The same man from before there and he already hits lobby. No words are exchanged but before I get out, I bow. I leave Jeon co. and rush to my car. I get in and shut the door. "Fuck, if I stayed there any longer...." I say to nobody. I start up the engine and begin the drive back to my house. He is so full of himself. Such a typical alpha. Wants nothing but a quick fuck and with his new personal assistant of all people. If he thinks he can get under my skin with his husky voice, gorgeous eyes, and handsome face then he is so wrong. Yep, there isn't anyway I want my body under his. With his dick thrusting up in me while I- GOSH WHAT AM I THINKING! I need to hold myself to a higher standard. All I need to do is just get home and think about how I am going to get through this job and how I am supposed to deal with him tomorrow. *sigh* everything will be just fine....
I'm so fucked. If not metaphorically, then literally. Physically. Fucked.

END OF CHAPTER

sooooo, this is probably shit lmao kill me. Anyway, should I even continue? Let me know if I should continue his story and give some feedback on this chapter. Thanks for reading!