Chapter 7

Time skip to Saturday aka date night!

     sorry for not updating in two weeks, I've had a lot to do and a lot of things happen this week that really threw me off and also sucked ass. Enjoy though!*

Jimins pov

    ...ring ring....ring ring... "hello?" I hear on the other end of the phone. "Tae! I'm freaking out come over!!" I shriek into the phone panicking. "On my way Jimin" he says and hangs up. Why am I freaking out? Well, I guess it's not much...EXEPT FOR THE FACT THAT ITS TWO HOURS TO 7 AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR AND AM CURRENTLY A NERVOUS WRECK!!! *knock knock knock* wow...that was fast...

    I go to the door, open it, and pull Tae inside and shut the door quickly. "Woah woah Jimin, easy there" he says chuckling. "Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook asked me out and our date is at 7:00! IN TWO HOURS AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" I yell out helplessly. "I thought you said he was a dick, and that he-

"TAE I TAKE IT BACK! JUST HELP MEEEEE PLEASEEEE!!" I get on my knees. "Okay okay, I will make you look gooooood" he says with a determined smile.

He goes into my closet while I just stand back waiting. All of a sudden a shirt hits me in the face followed by a bunch of pants while all I hear is quite "nopes and oh hell no's" from Tae. "Tae....found anything yet....?" I ask not really knowing if to interrupt or not. "GOT IT!" I hear him yell. He comes out with my black skinny jeans, tight black shirt, and a belt. "This would look hot as fuck. Wear it and it'll be sure to get his attention." Tae says with a smile. I smile at him. "Thanks Tae, I'm gonna go try it on!" I say excitedly and run into my bathroom.

After putting it on, I style my hair, put some eyeliner on, and look at myself in the mirror. Okay wow I actually look okay. I walk out and Tae gasps. "Damn I'm good, you are definitely ready for this date. Also, in all seriousness, I personally think that he is the one, don't mess this up chim, I'm gonna go now, yoongi is home and we are going to fu-"

"CHRIST TAE NOT AGAIN" I squeal out covering my ear. "Just messing with yah Jimin, byeeee" he says and leaves. I grab my phone off my bed. It's 6:00 as of right now. Damn that took a while. Only an hour until Jungkook will get here. I'm so nervous. I feel like maybe he could be my....no...that's to crazy. I'm going to give this a try. I really like him. And if he truly is my mate, I hope this works out.

What am I going to do for the next hour though! Like for real. Maybe I will rest my eyes for a bit. Just a few minutes. I lie down in my bed and I close my eyes and breathe out deeply...I feel so tired. Maybe I will just take a short nap.
Darkness.

*knock knock knock*

Huh? What? I rub my eyes and open them checking the time. "FUCK!" I yell out. 7:02...whoops. He's been knocking for two minutes! I jump out of bed, fix my hair and go to the door. I open it and freeze. He. Looks. So. Hot. Damn I have been blessed with such a handsome man. Oh damn he is looking finnnneee. Oh yes honey yes. "Hey..." I say out kind of awkwardly. Dang it. "Hello beautiful. I blush. "Not to bad yourself Jeon" I say smiling. I takes my arm and I shut the door with the other one. "Let's go, shall we?" He says looking at me in my eyes. "We shall".