Chapter 3

Jimin pov

When I get back to the 10th floor, I walk casually past all the cubicles when I feel it. A slap. On my ass. I grip the contracts in my hand tighter and turn to see an attractive male. Well that's not what I was expecting. "Oops, my hand must have slipped" the man says chuckling. I see an open water bottle on his desk and accidentally knock it over so the water goes all over his pants. "Oops, my hand slipped" I reply with a smirk. "A feisty omega you are. I like it. Reminds me of Jin...anyway, the names Kim Namjoon. I'm one of the salesmen here at Jeon co. Pleased to meet the new assistant of Jungko- er...Mr.Jeon" he says with an extended hand. I take it and shake it with my own. Alpha definitely. "Park Jimin" I say with a grin. He honestly does not seem too bad, but it seemed like he was about to say Jungkook instead of calling him professionally. And who is Jin? How many people in this office know Mr.Jeon personally jeez! "Um, if you don't mind me asking, are you and Mr.Jeon close friends?" I ask in a careful voice. "Since you seem pretty chill I will answer you. Yes, I've known him for 6 years" he replies nonchalantly. "6 years!?" I whisper shriek. "How many people who work here know him on a personal level?" I ask couriously. "Only a select few and you sure will meet them soon enough. Maybe you will become one who does too. He likes you." He says the last bit with a smirk. "Funny thing is you aren't the first person to tell me that...I must be going now, nice to meet you" I say with nervous chuckle and make my way to Mr.Jeons door. As I approach I see the blinds on the glass for his office quickly shut. Then the door opens and I am pulled inside. "Woah!" I gasp out and find myself in the arms of Mr. Jeon. I feel my cheeks get warm but I compose myself. "P-papers I have y-your" I say and then mentally facepalm. "I'm mean uh- I have your papers" I say more steady than the last time. He chuckles softly and lets go of me making me stumble a bit but I balance myself. "So, I saw you met Namjoon..." he says in a low tone. "Uh yeah, he seems very nice" I say trying to forget the fact that we only met because me slapped my ass. "Even though he is my close friend, if you didn't know, should I report him for touching you inappropriately?" He asks with possessiveness in his tone. Weird. "Ah..uh...no, it's okay". I am getting nervous. My heart is starting to beat faster and I look down at the floor. This isn't like me at all. Pull yourself together Park! "Papers" I whisper. Dammit that's not how I wanted to say that. "Thank you very much Jimin, how about you stay in my office until I need something else, hm?" He asks suggestively. I can't help but agree because it's my job and something inside wants to stay. "Okay sir" and with that I sit down in one of the chairs he has. He walks back to his desk, sits down, and begins looking over the contracts. "Jimin" I hear after a while of sitting there doing nothing besides being bored as hell. "Yes Mr.Jeon" I ask clearly bored. "I have a request" he says slyly. What could it be....