Chapter 5

Third person pov

    Namjoon walks into Jungkook's office and chuckles at the sight in front of him. Jungkook face in hands but you can tell he is blushing and is a pile of nervousness. "Oh Jungkookie, you are so whipped" Namjoon chuckles at the alpha who is having an emotional brain fart on his desk. Jungkook finally lifts his hands from his face and whines at the elder. "Why are you laughing this isn't funny, look at what he's done to my face!!" Jungkook exclaims while pointing to his face which is as red as a strawberry. Namjoon looks and actually laughs out loud. "Your right...it's hilarious! You, the big strong alpha, the CEO of Jeon Corporation, blushing for your new assistant!" Namjoon calms himself down after that. Jungkooks face has finally calmed down and he looks more serious now. "Namjoon...I think....I think he is my mate...I just know it, but I'm scared. Funny thing for me to say, right? He probably hates me. I wouldn't blame him, I've been so stuck up and using my superiority against him. In reality, I am just scared"  Jungkook says hopelessness. That is what makes Namjoon frown. "He does not hate you Jungkook, if anything he likes you. I agree you act stuck up sometimes but everyone does at times and it's not just because your an alpha so don't think that. Once you get more comfortable around him and he gets more comfortable around you, start being yourself because if you don't he will never know how kind, loving, caring, whiny, bratty, strong, and smart you are. Just be yourself". Jungkook looks at Namjoon with now hope filled eyes. "Thank you Namjoonie hyung, thank you so much" jungkook says with a bunny smile that makes Namjoon smile in return. "Anytime" he replies. Suddenly a smirk makes its way onto Jungkooks face making Namjoon nervous. "So, when are you going to make your move on Jin?" Jungkook smirks evilly. "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"