Chapter 11

Jimins pov

   Where am I...this bed feels different than mine. I peek open my eyes and my line of sight lands on the clock, 5:00 a.m. Damn I am up much earlier than usual, but that is not what matters now, what matters is finding out where the heck I a- wait. Oh my gosh, how could I forget. 

     I look beside me and find Jungkooks sleeping body, waist down covered by the sheets but everything else is on display. Detailed memories of last night come flooding back, I feel my cheeks heat up and can't help the smile that comes upon my lips. We mated...WE MATED! Oh my gosh I'm so happy, I feel like I cou- hold up. What the hell is up my ass, there is literally somthing up my fucking asshole right now. I take a look under the sheets, revealing Jungkooks body still connected with mine, his knot deflated. Ooooh, so that's whats up my ass right now, wow, I was not expecting to wake up like this. I slowly take is arm off from around me and move away. "A-ah" I whimper out quietly, biting my lip as his limp cock slides out slowly until I feel the tip pop out and slide down my ass. It feels so damn empty...I don't like it. I get up from the bed as quietly as I can and walk to Jungkooks closet. I "steal" some boxers and a large white T-shirt, I bring the shirt to my nose. His scent ligers on the cloth and I sigh in content. I look at Jungkook sleeping in bed and my heart beats faster. "My alpha" I whisper out and then leave the room. I wander the halls of this huge place quietly trying my best not to wake anyone who might be sleeping, because he had said yesterday that other than the butlers and maids, a few friends live here and I don't want to wake them. I try my best to remember the way to the kitchen but I end up back where I started. How!? *tap tap tap tap* I hear footsteps in the halls and I hear my heart beat get loud in my ears as fear courses through my veins. I follow the sound as it gets further away until, to my surprise, I'm in the kitchen. I need water so badly, my throat literally feels like the desert right now. The footsteps forgotten, I go to the fridge and open it to see nice cold bottles of water and other items. I grab a bottle and chug it down. "Oh hey Jimin" I hear and choke on the water. "Oh shit, sorry" I hear as Hoseok pats my back to help me stop coughing. "W-what are you doing *cough* here??" I say yelling in a whisper. "Jungkook didn't tell you? I'm one of the friends that lives here with him, there's two more that I'm pretty sure you have met, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin." My mouth drops open, "Namjoon is here too?!? What the fu- wait, who's Kim Seokjin" I ask not recognizing the name. He arches an eyebrow at me and I just stare back confused. " I guess you haven't met him yet, he works at Jeon co. too and is also Namjoons mate, well soon to be mate...hopefully" he says with a frown.

"What do you mean soon to be? Why aren't they mated or together?"

"Namjoon might seem confident, and he is, but Kim Seokjin is his weakness. He loves him so much but is afraid of rejection, he still hasn't confessed and they have literally known for years they are mates. They are both too afraid to confess and it's hurting both of them. I wish they would just confess already I honestly don't understand why they aren't doing it already" Hoseok sighs and rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Oh, I hope they confess too, and I hope to meet Seokjin" I say offering a small smile.

He returns the smile and yawns. "Well, I'm heading back to bed, I just got up to get a drink, feel free to explore the place a bit, don't be gone from Jungkook too long though. It's not good to be away from your mate after having just mated, and jungkook is the type to quickly assume the worst so if he wakes up and your gone, who knows what he will think...and do, Bye Jimin!" He walks off back to his room. I sigh and throw my empty bottle away. I guess I can't be too surprised that Namjoon and Hoseok live here, they are close friends of Jungkook but, he didn't seem like the type of person to really have friends live with him. He's so stern and strict in the office and public eye. I'm glad he's himself outside of work but I can help but feel there is something off about him...something off about his family...never once have I heard or seen the public talk about his parents or his brother. All everyone knows is that he has a mom, a dad that created and owns the company, and an older brother. But if Jungkook is the CEO of this big ass company that his dad owns, why does nobody talk about his parents, why is there no background about his childhood. Something is wrong here...I just don't know exactly what it is yet. Maybe I should look around the house for anything suspicious or anything about his family, his parents bought him this house after all. I feel guilty because we just mated and I really love him but I have this bad feeling in my gut like something is going to happen. Something bad that may have to do his family...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

So, I didn't like how the story was going, I want this to have more mystery, drama, and angst so I went back and edited the story just a bit. I changed some of the lines they have spoken and a few other things too (not anything to big don't worry) so if you want to reread to better understand what's going to happen I would advise that but it's okay if not. I also changed the story description pretty much completely so take a look at that. It describes the story than the old description and it kinda has some foreshadowing in it😉. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!