Chapter Two: Reunion

Reunion •

Johanna Crystalia Maybelle
P . O . V

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

I accidentaly fall off of my bike and couldn't get myself up on the ground because i was tearing up over my selfishness.

What's the big deal of having luck on my side, i would always believe what my dad said, i remember he said "keep on looking what was lost" well i never, i'll never get to see him ever again.

I quickly put the book down on the floor and kick it so that mom wouldn't see it and look at it when she comes here. Maybe she is busy or something?

"Oh hey mom.." I saw her focusing on the computer browsing some online gardening supplies, she turn around and I made a fake smile.

"Honey now that you're here could you help me figure out which flower pot will look best for our garden" she showed me the pictures from the online catalog.

"Oh yes, um.. The one with the printed laces and some painted lilacs on it" I pointed the one on the left because it resembles her and her purity of the household.

Mom looks away and focuses again on her online vintage spree
"Thank you sweetie" your welcome mom. Now back to business, I carry the book again and quickly made my way up to my room.

I locked my door and slammed the heavy book on my bed, man.. that book was heavy like a stone. Well, should I opened it? the old lady didn't warned me about anything ugh... I should've listen to her but no I just run away like an idiot so that my problems would fly away. So what am I going to do with this stone book now.

So, without a warning that the lady has never given to me...

I opened the book and it suddenly begins with a flashing light that personally hurts my eyes a little bit. I read some of the sentences in the book but I couldn't understand. Such a interesting drawing, this is very old.

I flipped a page and I saw a illustration of a girl holding something that is beautifully magical, like the rays of the sun.

It is very illustrative and realistic as well. Its a one page illustration and I believe that it is colored with oil paint cause I can feel the texture of it. As I turn on the next page, I saw a falling old long piece of note swiftly fell on my lap. I look at it at first and it was written a while ago, it says

I'm sorry that I scared you off like that but let me explain why I know your uncle, for you see the world that he lives in isn't his home. His true home and blood comes from valden, he was chosen to be sent here on earth. I can't tell you why but enough about that. You don't have enough time, the portal to valden is about to close any moment... If you want to bring back your uncle you must make a sacrifice that you need to do this alone. Gather the supplies you will need and anything that you will bring for your long journey, grab the stone from the face of the book, food and water you might need them. Meet me at the hill top of maple brook park and there we will create a portal to valden where your uncle will be. Be there before the clock strikes midnight...
Be prepared my child.