Chapter Eight: The Dancing Jester

( Play the music for more experience )

The Dancing Jester

Johanna Crystalia MaybelleP

P . O . V

It was the night that I would never forget, the night that a mysterious man with an anonymous mask steels the spotlight. Everyone was surrounded by hooligans with masks.

Me and Hartman stared at the man with a joker mask, he begins to walk slowly down the stairs and all he could do is walk straight, with no looking back.

"Ahh such a lovely evening, perfect for lovers to kiss under the beaming moonlight" he says with a calming voice, I started to back away because of the people in front of me, they are like trying to slowly walk away with their hands up.

The king stands up from his seat and holds his royal sword right next to him, he took two guards with him and started to take slow steps.

"What brings you here sir marionne" the king asks with courage, the man started to chuckled a little and then he pulls out some cards which were like terot cards.

"I have here a card that shows you what I would want, this card shows you a beautiful castle I know pretty isn't it, next is a king sat on his throne, next is the king, holding a box and then

"I have here a card that shows you what I would want, this card shows you a beautiful castle I know pretty isn't it, next is a king sat on his throne, next is the king, holding a box and then... Wait, there's something behind your ear" he reached out his hand behind the King's ear and with his magic tricks a card appeared.

"It's been hiding behind your ear all along, a stone with a magical possession. What do librians called it... Ahh yes, a relic"

"I don't have the relic" the king answered very quickly. I couldn't see the marionne's face but I can imagine that he is frustrated over him.

"Wait... There's more than just one" he pulls up a card under his sleeve and started to show it to him, it's very far to see but the King's reaction is very shocking to which I could read his face.

"Read it out loud so that everybody could see"

The king swallows a lump and started to read it out loud.