Chapter Three: The pub near the forest

( play the music for more experience )

The Pub near the Forest •

Johanna Crystalia MaybelleP

P . O . V

After 2 years of Searching for my uncle, I am shocked that he's here in front of me, hugging him felt amazing with joy and relief as well as shocking

After 2 years of Searching for my uncle, I am shocked that he's here in front of me, hugging him felt amazing with joy and relief as well as shocking. I just want this day will never last, even if that happy moment can be continued tomorrow.

" It's been 2 years since you left us, where have you been all this time?! And and, why do you left us without saying goodbye! " I cried and it felt like my chest wanted to say something but couldn't bare the pain of losing a family member again, but now he's finally here, in front me with no mistakes.

I could feel his arms wrapping my petite body, I look up and see my uncle's tears rolling down in his cheeks.

"I'm sorry kiddo, but I have to leave you and your mother because of an important mission. A mission that i couldn't let my loved ones in my mess" the word mess keeps me thinking, what did he mean by his mess?

"What mess did you mean? Were you with some shady people?" I asked

"What no no no, I was working with the good guys, we fight people and put them behind bars. That's what my business meant for me and I don't want you and your mom, to get involved" I nodded at to what he explained, which probably makes sense.

" I see, but why do you have a bow and and a sword on your back? " I crossed my arms in my chest.

" well, for you see jojo I'm a hunter and an assassin. My job is to hunt those who break laws, doing suspicious activities and casting dark magic without permission and as an uncle i must leave in order to complete my missions "

" You've must've done a lot over these past 2 Years. Why didn't you tell mom? " he rubbed his temple and coughed a little bit.