Chapter Twelve: The Hunter of Harvenburg

( play the music for more experience )

The Hunter Of Harvenburg

Johanna Crystalia MaybelleP

P . O . V

As his eyes gazed upon mine, I noticed his eyes were forest green. They're very calm.

"What's your name m'lady?" He asked as his hands were holding mine.

"My name is Johanna" I replied.

"Johanna, what a beautiful name" he took my hand and kissed the back of it. I know that it's a kind gesture to greet a lady but it absolutely made me blushed furiously, I look like an embarrassing tomato in front of him.

"No I'm not, you're just saying things" I never admitted to his compliment but maybe I was just testing him.

"Yes I did! and I'm telling the truth" he exclaimed

As his hand firmly holding mine, William barged in to our conversation.

"Woah woah slow down mister Hunter, you are not going to flirt her in front of the Prince of Merindelle" William said while pointing at him with his index finger in his face.

"Flirting? No no no, you got it all wrong your majesty, I was just complimenting her that's all" Gerald said while pushing away his finger in front of him and looks back at me with a tug of smile in his face.

"Really, it seems to me that you're trying to flirt her" My Uncle Trover said then Gerald looked at him in the eye and Uncle Trover's eyes were all dark and serious, that's how my crazy and protective would be when it comes to strangers and boys.

"Look I know, I know that you're all just trying to protect her but I was trying to be nice okay!" he exclaimed

Then all of a sudden Uncle Trover laughs at him like he was just messing with him.

Silly Trover.

"Oh I was just messing with you, so where are you from?"

"I'm from the outside of Harvenburg, no too far away"

Gerald thinks a moment then he says

"Say, why don't I show you around Harvenburg"

"Actually we all have an experience, well except for my niece and the uh, boy"

"Gasp* Who you calling me a boy!" Uncle Trover laughed at William and wipes a tear.

"Nah I'm just kidding William" he says while ruffles William's hair but that made him pouted like a child.

"So Gerald, what is your name in Harvenburg?"

"They call me the Hunter of Harvenburg, I was one of the town's protectors but on the outside walls" he explained

Interesting, so every town has a protector, their like police officers but even better. I can't help it but to be amaze from his society.

"Say, why don't I give you all a tour. So you won't get lost"

Uncle Trover patted my shoulder and William's and said
"Thanks Gerald, it will be a wonderful idea for Johanna and Prince William to know more about your culture. Ain't that right kids"

We both looked at him in a furrowed look, I don't like anyone calling me a kid.

"We're not kids" we both said in unison and Uncle Trover just chuckled at us.

"Okay fine, so Gerald would you lead us the way?" He asked

Gerald nodded and said "Of course, but before we should probably clean up this mess"

We all look in our surroundings and all of which are broken wood, ropes and bandits laying down on the ground unconscious.

"We should probably tie them up before some of them wakes up then pounces right at us again" Hartman replied.

"Julianna, any ideas?" Valentine asked Julianna then finally she got a brainstorm coming.

"I know"

Minutes have past, we finished cleaning up the mess that they've made and the boys were just finished rounding up all the bandits in a tree and Julianna even puts a sign that said...

"I am an awful Bandit and a thief"

It's like a humiliation but she said that they deserve it after what they did, well I could agreed more than this.

I was about to climb up the wagon when suddenly I noticed Gerald was standing out, looking in the forest.

"Gerald, aren't you coming with us?" I asked

Gerald looked at me and said "Oh, I was just looking through the trees to see if the coast is clear or not"

"Oh I see, so are you going to walk or..?" He then chuckled a little from my question, well of course he's gonna laugh at what I said.

"No Johanna I actually have a horse, just watch" he whistled loudly and there came a running wild brown stallion with a wrapped up saddle in his back.

He stopped in front of Gerald and Gerald got up on his horse quickly and walks his horse.

"What a beautiful horse you have" I compliment at the horse.

"Why thank you Johanna, you better get inside now because we're about to get going now" I nodded and head inside of the tented wagon.

I looked up at the tent and to see that it was patched up so quickly.

I turned my head to Julianna who is sewing quickly than another human until she finished.

"That's amazing I never knew that you could sew that fast" I said to her.

"Haha thank you, I did as fast as I could"

Finally our wagon started to move again, I hope we could get to Carvenburg...

Safely.