Chapter Seven: The Midsummer Festival

( Play the music for more experience )

The Midsummer Festival

Somewhere in the north, a dark presence lurks through the shadows of the holy mountains, near the winter cold icy lands, a castle with many souls and within that castle has an army of ghouls with grimly faces and ominous bodies, lived with a tragic tale which that they wouldn't tell.

They have a queen which she was known to be the mother of the forgotten mountains but librians called her belladonna, the empress of darkness.

Legend has it that belladonna was born in a pod, hidden between the mountains that almost collapsed after the holy war between darkness and light.

Some say that she was the daughter of the goddess, created after the monster was defeated. But this legend is just a rumor.

Inside the castle, belladonna sleeps in her dreaded chamber filled with spider webs, candles in different types of candle stands, mirrors and her bed with hundreds of pillows. Her long dark curtains catches her territory just the way she wanted.

She woke up with a sense of something new, could it be that she felt a light coming? She already knew what it was and that made her smirk villainous.

"what a very good choice you make, you finally found a new doll for me to play... But you're not gonna make me bow down again that easily" as she growls in anger she held something in her chest, a small dark crystal with a strange aura and power.

A power that a librian shouldn't have.

Near the chamber where the empress sleeps, a room filled with 7 people. The children of the Grimm.
The 7th Grimm valor the slender, the 6th Grimm Hera the succubus, the 5th Grimm voltaro the sin, the 4th Grimm Macabreo the Piper, the 3rd Grimm marionne the puppet master,
the 2nd Grimm Denvar the destruction, and the 1st Grimm morphateria the butterfly of death.

In the center of the room lies the orb of truth in which that's how they see the outside world.

Morphateria started to sense something that the queen felt it before. belladonna and morphateria had a bond, they are like two souls in one body.

Denvar started to notice something about morphateria, he started to make his way to his sister and asked.

"What did you sense my sister?" He said with his deep tone voice.

"I feel death is coming towards us" she concentrates deeply into her mind, knowing that the silver maiden is coming to haunt them.

"Ohh, what kind of death do we received?" Marionne chuckled. Given to his dark tone he is a fun but a crazy Grimm.

"A star is about to shine through the night, but that star wouldn't shine until we get the holy relics" she stoods up from her seat and looks directly at marionne.

"Marionne, I want you to go to merindelle and send them a word..."

"Ohh what should I tell?"

"Tell them that we are coming to get the relics"

»»–––––› † ‹–––––««

Johanna Crystalia Maybelle
P . O . V

One of the Maids told me that the library was at the end of the east wing, I know I'm a stuck up in this situation but how come there are many rooms and halls. Like i said I don't know which way to the library it's like I've been walking in circles in the east wing.