Too Much to Drink

‼️‼️UNDERAGE DRINKING‼️‼️

3rd PERSON POV
{Back story}
There was a party in Derry and for the first time ever the entire Losers Club was invited. Normally Beverly and Richie were invited to every party and they went to EVERY party. Sometimes Mike would tag along because he started to make some good friends with the other kids in Derry after switching to public school.

Beverly and Bill were dating and Bill was fine with Bev going out all the time. They had become quite serious in Sophomore year. They both wore promise rings and had no intention of breaking up anytime soon. They had both always been faithful. Everyone else was grateful they were together because Beverly somehow broke Bill's stutter almost all the way.

Richie was messing around with Stanley but nobody knew about that. It wasn't serious and neither of them had feelings really. Stanley knew Richie had a thing for Eddie and he was fine with that. Stanley had thing for Mike, Richie knew and was also fine with it. They had more of a physical relationship than anything. It was useful to both of them because Richie would have a reason to turn down girls without coming out as gay. Stanley was able to release all of his overwhelming hormones and act still act like an innocent and proper little boy; which he wasn't even close to being.

{Now}

Eddie was getting ready in his room waiting for Richie to come and get him. Richie would pick up Stanley and then he would get Eddie. That was the routine.

Richie was already at Stanley's house in fact he had been for quite awhile. Stanley's parents weren't home so Richie was actually at his house for once. They were on Stanley's bed, Richie hovering over Stanley attacking his mouth with his own. Stan's hand was buried in Richies hair and the other around his waist pulling Richie on to himself. Richie was starting to slowly grinding down on to Stan when he looked up and saw the time. "Ahhh shit we're going to be late to get Eddie." He quickly got up and fixed himself up so it looked like nothing happened. Stanley whined "Richie, just 5 more minuets. We were finally getting to something good!" He smirked. "No Stan, as much as I love you I can't be late." Stanley's face dropped. "Richie did you just say you love me..." he gulped. "Stan you know I love you I mean as a friend. Trust me you're good in bed though"he winked and laughed nervously. Richie left the room, Stanley following behind him.

Time Skip

All of the losers were at the party now. Richie, Beverly, and Mike were holding their liquor pretty well. The others not so much. They basically had the buddy system going on.

Mike ~ Stanley
Richie ~ Eddie
Beverly ~ Bill
Ben ~ his girlfriend

The party was starting to get a little rowdy. Everyone was drunk especially Eddie which is why Richie was keeping a close eye on him. "Eddie I need to pee. Come with me?" "No Richie I want to stay out here and party" Richie leaned into Eddie to where their lips were about to touch. "Fine but stay here, okay?" Eddie started to blush and he leaned in closer to Richies chest "I promise" With that Richie walked off. When he got to the bathroom all he could do was worry about his baby, Eddie.
Richie spent over an hour looking for his Eddie before he heard the cute, high pitch voice from across the room. He quickly pushed through people to see Little Eddie sitting in a circle with a ton of other people laughing his head off. Eddie looked up to see Richie standing there looking clueless. "Richie" he squealed and threw up his arms making his hands to the grabbing motion. "Come over here and sit with me" Richie did what he was told and sat next to Eddie. Eddie stood up and sat down on Richies lap. Richie automatically turned bright red and Eddie noticed. "Awww Richie youuu likkke meee" He drew out his words and they slurred together. "N-n-no I don't" He quickly objected. Eddie stood up on a table in the living room. "Eddie get down from there, now!!!" Everyone look over here Eddie slurred. "I am in love with the most beautiful and amazing boy ever, Richard Tozier" everyone started to clap and hollering. You would hear "go you" "yeah Richie" "get some"
"Okay I love you too Eddie now please get down" "I don't think I can walk anymore 'chee" "Get on my back Ed's"
Eddie got on Richies back and they went out to Richies car. He called Mike

Richie: Hey Mike, so Eddie is trashed and I need to take him home. Well to my house. Do you mind taking Stan home?
Mike: Yeah, yeah. I got him. He wanted to come home with me anyway for some reason. Drive safe. Let me know when you get home.
Richie: Thank you so much. Will do. Let me know when you guys are safe at home as well.
Mike: Okay, I'll let you know. Bye Rich
Richie: Bye Mike
Mike: Oh congratulations on Eddie confessing his love for you.

The call ended and he got in the car. He looked over at Eddie who was sound asleep. "I love you too Eddie, I love you too."

---------------------
Sorry for the short chapter. I tried