Candy Shop

。・゚゚・Bichie・゚゚・。
*+:。.。thelifeofJake。.。:+*
.。*゚+.*.。Wattpad.。+..。*゚+
Warnings:
Blowjob, Deep Throating, Dirty Talk, Bareback , 'Public' sex

On a entirely beautiful Friday in Derry, Maine, the sun was shining, casting a brilliant glow to the town followed by a perfectly blue sky.

Bill Denbrough was standing behind the counter, cherry flavored lollipop halfway down his throat, while flirting with a cute guy to try and get him aroused so that they could go back to the back and replace Bill's lollipop with something much more exciting. His plan succeeds and about 30 minutes later Bill emerges from the back room, wiping the cum off his face and licking it off his sleeve, while the guy behind him was zipping up his pants. Bill was "the definition of gay" his friends liked to call him.

He had come out to his mom a year ago and she wasn't very happy about it. She had kicked him out on the street with nowhere to go. The next day he decided to come out to "The Loser's Club", a name that they had given themselves back in middle school, and when they heard what happened, Stan offered Bill a place to live at his house.

Stan and Bill had dated for a while but it didn't end up working since Stan ended up catching feelings for Mike and they started dating. Stan and Bill are very good friends to this day and Stan often asks Bill for deep throating tips since he can't take Mike whole.

The guy and Bill walked from the back room to the cash register where the guy paid for his stuff but Bill let him off the hook. After all, Bill did just have his dick in his mouth. "Thanks sugar" the guy said taking his items but not before handing Bill a slip of paper. Bill unfolded the the paper that had the guy's number on it. "Call me any time baby, that was the best customer service I've ever received".

The guy walked out of the store as Bill looked down at the piece of paper in his hands. On it, it said: "call me, - Henry Bowers. Bill threw the piece of paper in the garbage. He always did that when guys gave him phone numbers. He's never wanted to do things with people twice and when he did, it was rare. He pulled open another cherry flavored lollipop and starting sucking on it.

He looked up just in time to see the most gorgeous boy in the entire world standing in front of him. This boy was tall and had black curls for hair and a pair of glasses that made his goofy little smirk seem like the cutest thing to Bill.

The cute boy gently set down his items on the counter and Bill scanned them. "Hey cutie" Bill said with a smirk. The boy blushed and smiled back "hi" he said with a soft giggle. "What's your name?" Bill asked the gorgeous boy. "My name is Richie" the cute boy responded back. "What's your name?" Richie asked back. "My name is Bill" Bill looked up at the boy and smiled which earned a little chuckle from the taller boy.

Bill finished scanning Richie's items and put them in a bag. When Richie wasn't looking, Bill had written down his number on a slip of paper and set it back down on the counter just as Richie looked back down at Bill. Now was his time to work his magic.

Bill pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and started to swirl his tongue around it. He started sucking and slurping on it like it was an actual dick. No one else was in the store, it was actually closing time and Bill and Richie were the only two in the store. Thank god for that because if anyone was was in the store then they would have noticed that Richie had a huge boner just by looking at Bill licking a lollipop.

Bill looked down and started staring straight at Richie's hard on while licking, sucking, and slurping on the lollipop. He started to shove the lollipop down his throat and Richie noticed Bill staring and covered himself in embarrassment.