Make It Quick

。・゚゚・Reddie・゚゚・。
*+:。.。StudPuffin。.。:+*
.。*゚+.*.。FanFiction Pocket.。+..。*゚+
Warnings:
Daddy Kink, Shower Sex

"We can take a quick shower..." Eddie fixed Richie with a serious look as they backed into the bathroom, Richie's lips attached to his neck, "But QUICK Rich..." he gasped as Richie sunk his teeth into his collarbone, "We have dinner reservations at 7:30."

Richie smirked, kissing up his neck to nibble on his ear, "Sure baby..." he purred, sliding his hands up under Eddie's shirt. He smirked as Eddie squirmed back against him.

"Rich..." he gasped as Richie found his nipple and began to tease it, pulling on it gently, "I said quick." he whimpered softly as Richie's free hand pulled him close back against his chest, "Don't..." he panted softly, "Don't tease."

Richie nipped his neck again, "What's the fun if I don't tease you baby doll?" he purred. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of Eddie's sweats,"Strip." he whispered, lips pressed to Eddie's ear.

The mood shifted with those words. Eddie shivered again, pulse quickening, "You..." he gulped audibly, "You need to let go of me first." he murmured. Richie released him and Eddie whimpered at the loss of contact. He took a breath to center himself and pulled off his pajama pants. He blushed as he heard Richie whistle in appreciation.

"Damn Eds," he smirked, long arms snaking around Eddie's tiny waist as they stepped into the shower, "I still can't believe that I get to do this with you," he whispered, easily spinning Eddie around and kissing him. Eddie sighed, melting into the kiss. His arms came up to wrap around Richie's neck. His fingers tangled in Richie's curls as he pulled himself closer. A low whine escaped him as he ground against Richie's thigh.

"Rich...Richie..." his head fell back, knocking against the tile as another moan escaped his lips. He heard Richie chuckle as he pressed against the wall, "Baby please..." he squirmed as Richie grabbed his ass.

"Please what sugar?" Richie purred, teasing the tips of his finger around Eddie's hole.

"I n-need..." Eddie's voice faltered into a moan as Richie's fingers stroked tiny, teasing circles, "I..."

Richie hummed thoughtfully, "Words Eddie Spaghetti. I'm not a mind reader." he cooed softly.

"I need your cock," Eddie whined, face pressed into Richie's neck, "Please...daddy..."

It was a low blow bringing out the D word. It was a huge weakness for Richie and Eddie loved how it drove him over that edge.

Richie growled, spinning Eddie around and pressing up against the wall, fingers slipping easily inside. He smirked, pressing rough kisses over Eddie's neck.

"Look at you baby." he whispered, slight awe evident in his voice, "Did you already get yourself all wet and ready for me? Just so we could have a little fun?"

Eddie nodded quickly, arching his hips back towards Richie, "Wanted to be ready." he whispered, blush creeping up his neck, another whine ripping out of him as Richie's fingers twisted inside of him, "Oh god Richie please...need more." he turned his face to press a messy kiss to Richie's lips, "Fuck me." he gasped.

Richie nodded, pulling his hips back and sinking into Eddie's tight heat. Both men groaned in relief as Richie started to move. Eddie whined as Richie pulled his back to his chest, thrusting into him quickly.

"Fuck Eds, baby." Richie moaned, "You feel so fucking incredible. Al-always so good more me." he panted, mouth still against Eddie's shoulder, "Love you so fucking much."

"Love...you." Eddie gasped as Richie wrapped his free hand around his cock, giving him a few quick strokes, "so deep in me daddy..." his breath caught in his throat as the heat coiled in his stomach, "Close...oh fuck Richie...daddy please." he sobbed.

Richie nodded, "Come for me baby." he whispered as Eddie came, covering his stomach and Richie's hand. Richie followed moments later, spilling into Eddie. Slowly, Richie pulled out, kissing Eddi's temple as the smaller man whined softly at the emptiness.

They stood under the shower spray, breathing heavy still. Richie pulled a sleepy looking Eddie into his arms, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"Tired Spaghetti?" He whispered, gently running his fingertips over Eddie's back. Eddie nodded, snuggling closer under the spray.

"What about our reservations?" Richie smiled a little, burying his nose in Eddie's hair.

Eddie yawned, "Fuck 'em." he kissed Richie's chin lazily, "Lets order Chinese and watch a movie. Lazy night in is better anyway." he grinned as Richie scooped him up, turning the water off. He laughed, wrapping his legs around Richie's waist as they walked into the bedroom again.

Minutes later, they were lying side by side in their bed, Chinese food boxes spread between them and Love Actually, playing quietly in the background. Richie rolled onto his side, staring at Eddie.

"Should've known we'd cancel those reservations." he teased.

"What?" Eddie looked up from his food, "Why?"

Richie leaned over and kissed his cheek, "Because with you there is no such thing as a quick shower."