waiting

Eddie Kasbrak

The guy I've wanted to be with for 6 years
He fucking talked to me today. I'm popular, why should I care if he wants me.
He's just a cheerleader that has i don't know almost the school after him. I'm the guy every girl wants to fuck and every guy wants to be. Everyone knew him; everyone knew me. Yet we had never talked. I mean it was just a simple hey but it's better than nothing. Tonight was the schools football game. I'm quarterback so of course I'm going and he's a cheerleader so if course he'll be there too. I was thinking of making my move then. I'll take him out to dinner and then coax him into coming to my place. And well we'll see what happens from there. (( who am I kidding we all know what's gonna happen ))

Time Skip

I was in the locker room getting my uniform on. I looked around to see if Eddie was in here, he wasn't. Sometimes he just goes into the girls looker room because:
1. He's gay
2. He's a cheerleader
3. He's not on the team so it's kinda weird when he does sit in here
4. All the guys hit on him soooo
I listened to the same speech we get every game before running out onto the field seeing Eddie in his short skirt and cropped top. I was starting to get a boner thinking about it. I hoped to god he was submissive because boy was he taking orders tonight. I played the best I could, I wanted to impress my little boy. We ended up winning 35-12. Eddie ended up changing in the boys locker room and he made sure to put on a fucking show. Some of the guys convinced him to strip to his lacey underwear in-front of everyone in the locker room. So he did, the coach's don't care, it happened a lot. So he got up on the bench in the middle of the locker room and started dancing around. His eyes on me the whole time he was up there. He started bending over revealing his ass and immediately all the guys faces dropped. But me, I smirked, he was it to. Once the clothes started coming off all the guys started squirming and moving around, obviously trying to hide their boners. Every guy in there couldn't deny that they would get a boner from that tiny boy, straight or not. Down to his underwear he hoped down and bowed, his ass rubbing against my bulge. "Sorry, didn't see you there" he said very suggestively. I grabbed his arm before he had the chance to pass me, probably a little to hard. "My place, now." I couldn't wait for after some stupid dinner. I wanted him and I wanted him now. "Yes master" he whispered smirking and walking away shaking his ass.

He waited as I changed. I took longer since he had already stripped. I watched him out of the corner of my eye. How I itched to touch him. To feel his body under mine. I finished up and he stood up from the bench he was watching me from. I grabbed his waist with one arm and my duffel bag with the other. "Come with me princess" he smirked "Yes sir"
We walked to my car me guiding him by his waist.