Lois

(Lois walked into the apartment to see Clark standing there, he smiled but it wasn't the warm excited smile she was used to seeing on him)

Lois: "Clark! Hey." (She hugged him and he hugged back but made sure to keep it brief, he didn't want to put this off longer than he needed to)

Clark: "Lois look. We need to talk."

Lois: "..oh. Okay. What's up?"

Clark: "It's..it's about Diana and I. We uh.."

"Tell her Clark."

(Clark and Lois gasped at the sound of that voice, Batman stepped out from behind the curtain)

Clark: "Bruce? What on Earth are you..?"

Batman: "I came to make sure you told Lois the truth."

Lois: "The truth about what? Clark what's going on?"

Clark: "I'd really prefer to have this conversation in private if you wouldn't mind Bruce."

Batman: "Fine but you think long and hard about what you've done Clark. Lois deserves better."

(Bruce gave Clark a look that told Clark he knew everything, Clark grimaced at Bruce until he finally left through the window)

Lois: "What's this all about Clark? I'm starting to get worried."

Clark: "The thing is..Diana and I were out on patrol a couple nights ago and..well we got to talking about all sorts of things..and before I knew it..we.."

(Lois slapped Clark which bruised her hand)

Clark: "Lois! Are you..?"

Lois: "Okay? No. No I'm really not. I..I can't believe it. After everything we've been through. After I had to suffer through..losing you..and..and now you turn around and do something like this? I thought you were better than this Clark Kent."

Clark: "Lois please if you'd just give me a chance to explain.."

Lois: "Do you have feelings for her?"

(Clark hesitated)

Lois: "I mean you only said I was your world before killing yourself and were only gonna ask me to marry you so the least you could do is have a suitable reason for doing something so..so.."

(Clark felt every ounce of guilt as he braced himself for further emotional punches)

Lois: "..human."

Clark: "Yes Lois. I have feelings for Diana but that doesn't change the way I feel about.."

Lois: "Don't."

Clark: "I really am sorry."

Lois: "I know you are...but sorry can't fix everything."

(Lois walked out the door leaving Clark behind to feel the full weight of his mistake)