Together at what cost?

(Clark and Diana landed in the corn field next to his house)

Clark: "I can't believe this. Bruce has given me nothing but trouble."

Diana: "Except when he gave you a second chance at life."

Clark: "Well maybe he shouldn't have. Lois would be better off. The Justice League would be better off."

Diana: "I wouldn't. Don't ever think things would be better without you. You weren't here. You didn't see the world without Superman."

Clark: "It's funny. I expected people to be celebrating. Do you know how it feels to do everything you can to do the right thing but receive nothing in return but hate and fear?"

(Diana thought back to when she fought in the no man's land and the people cheering for her like a hero)

Diana: "No. No I don't know what that's like. But it's different now. The world accepts you now. And you no longer have to bear the weight of it on your shoulders alone."

Clark: "Don't I? Bruce wants me off the team, Lois wants nothing to do with me.."

(Diana placed her hands on his face)

Diana: "You have me."

(They kissed passionately)

(Clark broke the kiss when he heard footsteps nearby, he turned to see Lois standing there with a shocked look on her face)

Clark: "Lois wait!"

(Lois turned around and walked away as fast as she could)

Clark: "Lois please! Let me explain!"

(Lois turned around, pulled the ring off her finger and threw it in Clark's face)

Lois: "You should have stayed dead."