Chapter 2:"Welcome To Devil's Dynasty!"

Third person's P.O.V

Present

Location: Istanbul (Turkey)

Devil.

One word with thousands of different meanings. Some say Devil was once an angel. An angel who loved God but he rebelled against the lord of the universe and there he was cursed and who cursed him? 

Yes, right. The Lord of the worlds. But can it be true? Can the Lord of the worlds, the one who loves the most, the one who cares the most, curse his own creation, only because of a mere rebellion? Can an angel become a devil? Is an angle capable of becoming a devil? I don't think so and you must be asking how? How a mere human can even question such a thing right? Well, let me clear it. Let me tell you how cunning a devil can be. He is the master of manipulation but only if you let him manipulate you and so far you, my friend, is letting him do exactly that.

Now, coming to the word devil, he was never an angel. Fallen angel is nothing but  a manipulation caused by the devil himself and you know why? Humans love angels and no matter what anyone says, an angel will always remain an angel, fallen or not. They are created by the nur(light) of the Almighty and an angel can never go against Allah because an angel isn't capable of that. 

There are only two beings in this entire world who were created, to test them. 

One were the humans and the second were the jins. 

We know the devil isn't a human so in which category does he fall? 

He was a jin and not just an ordinary jin but the most respected one. He loved Allah a lot and because of his love and his consistency in pleasing Allah, he was allowed to reach the 7th sky, where except for angels, no other being was allowed to enter. Now I leave this question with you that when Allah, the most merciful, who says that his mercy encompasses all things in the Qur'an then why would he not give Iblees a chance?

You need to understand the devil because the devil can never be an angel but what about humans? Can a devil be a human or can a human be a devil?

***

Her heart thudded inside her rib-cage as she sat on the plush chair. Her fingers wrapping them over one another and she clutched her hands tightly to prevent it from shaking. A sigh of contentment escaped her lips because of the softness of the chair, easing her back a little. Green eyes roamed around the magnificent building, observing her surroundings.

The atmosphere was filled with the noise of several keys being punched simultaneously. Men and women wore an expression of professionalism on their determined faces. Some were chewing on their pen to construct different ideas in their chaotic minds while some were scribbling on different papers. The clock was ticking and with the speed of time the frowns on their foreheads were also deepening. Their resilient posture and hardworking nature was enough to tell the little Muslimah how disciplined and strict their boss was. 

Among the silent workers, there were two people that caught the Muslimah's eye and it wasn't because they were doing something extraordinary, if anything, they were the most laid back among the others and that piqued Minahil's interest.

"Stop!" The girl giggled as she tried to block the view of scattered papers from her friend.

"Show me!" The guy said, chuckling at her, trying to fight his way through the barrier that her hands had created.

The people around them shook their heads at their childish behavior and a little smile made it's way on their lips and it told Minahil that it wasn't the first time such a scene was taking place among the silent workers. The little Muslimah too smiled at their antiques and sighed in relief as she realized that the people over here were not machines but humans capable of showing their emotions.