°chapter 11

⋊ ━━━━━━━━

>>> (skip time) >>>

"wait, now i remembered. haven't you told me that minhyuk was your crush-"

"oh my god, tell me. hOw tHE FuCK DiD yOU DO thAt???" dohee, without giving any warning, started to screaming at her friend.

i was startled as hell and looked at her with my eyes bulging out while giving her the 'what-the-fck-dude?' face, "DO WhAT???"

"ok first, look, before this he was your crush but then BoOM! now he's your boyfriend"

i shook my head, listening to my best friend talking nonsense, not understanding a single thing of what she was saying.

(a/n: her best friend is me lol i always try to explain smtg to my friend but it came out pretty gibberish and nonsense that she was like "what are you actually trying to say here?")

(a/n: back to the story ppl)

we were heading off to our rent-studio-room and it was currently 5:09 in the evening. we did stopped by at the convenience store to buy some snacks and juice since we were out of those.

"ah! by the way, do others knew about this?" dohee questioned.

i shrugged off my shoulders and replied, "NopE" with an extra sound 'p' at the end.

you know how it sounds like.

{🍀🍀🍀}

i got out from the bathroom after having such a nice shower and went straight on putting herself into pjs. my eyes then immediately fell on my 'lovely' friend. she laying down on the bed while playing with her phone. i seriously gonna snatch that phone of hers since she keep using it too much.

"yah! aren't you hungry?"

"no" she answered shortly.

i pouted, "but i am..."

"then go make yourself something"

i got annoyed at her statement just now, rolling my eyes as i lazily dragged my feet into the kitchen.

"i wish minhyuk's here, so he'll make me some delicious food again..." i mumbled but making sure that it was clear enough for that friend to hear them.

dohee's eyes suddnly lit up and noticed that she turned her head to me, "did i heard you say that minhyuk's guy name?"

"uh... no? i didn't say anything about him" i pressed my lips together as i stared back at my friend while shrugging my shoulder off.

her face looked like she was in confusion and sightly titled her head. thinking she might've heard it wrong

"i swear i did hear someone said "minhyuk"... or is it just my illusion?"

i swear to god her face was funny as hell. i wish i could laugh it off right now but that would just get me exposed from my cover.

well, since it's just 8:40 p.m should i ask someone to go out and eat with me?

yeah i probably should.

but who should i ask?

maybe that brat- i meant kihyun.

he's probably doesn't have anything to do right now.

☾☾☾

finally kihyun's gonna make another appearance yAY