Chapter One

*Phil's POV*

*spongebob thingy voice* *three, months, lateur*

^Idek i'm sorry lets start the story...

We have everything planned and it's all so exciting. The wedding, the new house we've bought, and we might hopefully be able to adopt a child or two.

The wedding is happening in two weeks time, and we have everything sorted already. The venue, the date, the outfits, the cake, the guests, everything. All we have to do now is wait.

"Hey Dan! Guess what?" I called into the living room where my fiancé was located.

"What?" He called back.

"Two weeks!" I squealed. I've been so excited for this. I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas.

"Is it coming up that quick?"

"Yes!" I squealed again, jumping up and down, clapping my hands for no reason.

I walked into the living room and flung myself next to Dan who was currently scrolling through tumblr and reblogging the occasional post. He seemed mesmirised in the act.

We probably sat there for an hour, with me just curled up in Dan's side watching what he was doing.

"I'm bored, Starbucks?" I mumbled into Dans side, just loud enough for him to hear.

"Do you really have to ask?" He said with a grin, putting his laptop on the side of the couch.

We got up and headed out the door, not needing a jacket as it's too warm right now. Summer sucks.

We walked the ten minute journey to the nearest Starbucks and ordered our drinks. We sat down at a table in the corner and sipped at our cool beverages.

"So where do you want to go this afternoon?" I asked, knowing of the afternoon we have together.

"I know of a laser tag place about a fifteen minute train jouney away..." Dan said, sounding excited.

"Sure! When does the train leave?"

Dan looked at his watch, "about half an hour."

"Hurry up then," I smirked. I love laser tag, its so fun!

--

A/N - hi so yeah sorry this is short but this took a week to even think of something and i completely forgot i'm now uploading on sundays so yeah, it'll get better later on, trust me ^_^

if you're reading this right now thank you i love you i'm sorry this is really crappy i literally couldnt think of anything (i'm also too lazy to use capitals right now)

i'm listening to fall out boy right now and period craving starbucks erm

pre-hiatus fall out boy is like a big warm hug am i right ladies

i love you <3

-Axx

ps comment vote follow all that lot please ty ily<3