Chapter five

Dan's POV

I hopped into the taxi that was going to take me to the hotel, which I would be able to get ready in and then make my way to the church thereafter. I told the driver the address and we drove off.

"Big day, huh?" He asked me, curious.

"Yeah, I'm getting married," I answered excitedly, my heart pounding in my chest as the moment gets closer and closer.

"Aha, who's the lucky lady then?" How was I supposed to answer this? Oh god.

"It's, erm, not a girl... It's a guy..."

I could feel the tension between us, and it was making me uncomfortable. Eventually I could see the corners of his cheeks slide up into a smile with him saying "well I'm proud of you, if that's what you want then I'm not going to judge," he paused, "the hotel isn't too far, we should be there in five."

I thanked him, and the rest of the journey was spent in a comfortable silence.

Phil's POV

I entered the hotel room with my suit, closed the door and began to get ready. I was told that Dan and I should arrive at this hotel at separate times so we wouldn't see each other before the wedding, but all I wanted, needed, was for Dan to be here, telling me that everything was going to be okay and there is nothing to worry about. But no, I won't be able to see his face until he walks down the aisle in an hour and a halls time. We decided he would be the one walking down the aisle, not because he's more feminine or whatever, but simply because he's the younger one. It's only fair.

I got myself into my suit and adjusted my tie. I checked to see if my flyer was done up (just in case) and slipped my feet into my shoes. My heart felt like it was going to explode and I began to have second thoughts about this whole thing. What if I screw everything up? What if I say my vows wrong? What if I drop the ring and lose it? I'm sure everyone has these thoughts beforehand but I felt like it was just me being paranoid.

45 minutes until the wedding starts and I've heard nothing from or about Dan. I was beginning to worry if he still wanted to marry me, I mean, this is a big deal to me, but does this mean the same to him? He did say yes, but what if he just didn't want to say no and upset me? I'm sure he would've told me by now... What if he's forgotten and he's still in bed? I could feel tears start to build up at the mere thought of Dan forgetting about all this. I decided to convert my thoughts onto positive things so I wouldn't start crying and look like a mess.

The car that was going to take me to the church arrived, so I hopped in the back and went to check Twitter, but then I remembered that our friends had taken our phones off us so we wouldn't have any 'secret phone calls'. I don't see the big deal in this, but oh well. I sighed and looked out the window, admiring the scenery seeing as there's not really anything else. We drove through town and past the park that Dan and I always used to visit. All I could think about was Dan and the future we were going to have together, and hopefully adopt a child which we could raise together. I let my mind wander for the duration of the journey, and it went from Dan to kittens to the wedding to many other stuff.

As we approached the church I could see most of the people already there; the vicar, our parents, best man, etc.

The car came to a stop round the back and I stepped out, feeling the gravel beneath my feet as I walked to where everyone else was standing. I got a lot of hugs from everyone and people wished me good luck and congratulations and all that. Honestly, I couldn't stop myself from grinning like a little idiot. I was finally going to get married to the boy who I've known for the past five years, and slowly but surely fell in love with.

*time skip*

Dan's POV

I gripped my fathers arm as I got ready to enter the church through the back door. My heart began hammering against my rib cage, desperate to escape. I could hear the organ start to play and people singing hymns, and my dad whispering encouraging things into my ear.

The singing stopped and the doors began to open. I stepped into the small church and felt everyone's eyes on me. This was it, its finally happening. I thought I was going to cry, the anxiety building up inside of me made it hard to concentrate and I was more concerned about falling over and making a mess out of myself than anything else. The organ continued to play as I made my way up the aisle, Phil turning to look at me, grinning at me with his eyes filled with admiration and love.

After what seemed like forever, I made it to the alter, and my dad stepped away to the side, leaving just myself, Phil, and the vicar.

The vicar announced prayers and blessings, and Phil and I exchanged vows. I gazed down at the matching rings on our fingers and it finally hit me. I've just got married. I, Dan Howell, an Internet hobo, has finally got married. I felt like I could scream , but I was in church and the service hadn't yet finished.

"I can now pronounce you husbands! You may now kiss," I heard the vicar announce to everyone as Phil leaned in and kissed me, and I smiled and kissed him back.

A/N - I'm going to scream. Wait I already am.

!!!!!!

This is not the end !!! Do not fear, friends !!! I'm going to go until ten chapters then leave it there, i don't want it going on forever :c

Don't forget to give this a vote if you think it's worthy, comment if you want (honestly i love it when u guys comment ur all fab commenters) and maybe follow idk it's up to you

-Axx

ps it's christmas eve tomorrow i don't think i'm ready to see how much my parents actually don't care about me