For the first time alone

I looked at the window coming out of the shower it was quite no one was there and it felt weird so i sat down " freya out with friends and me alone...this feels weird !" He opened a portal to mewni and went to king marco " oh hey alex how are you ?" Astro jumped him and he fell to the ground " i heard you have phd ?" Astro looked confused " what does phd mean ?" Star past the room and said " pretty handsome dude !" King marco blushed and he looked at me " so whats the problem ?"I put astro his room and told king marco" freya left me alone and it feels weird ! " marco was already wearing phycology things on " you have the feeling you're loosing her ?" I laughed " no i would be afraid and hurt if that be the case, no its feels like joy and loneliness combined into one." Marco bit on his pen " maybe because you actually feel happy from being alone but you hate the thought of being left out." "Yea I'm always near freya and I'm the one who takes the blows for her and astro I'm more of a glorified nanny but i like spending time with the both of them, they are my best friends. Isn't that true you two ?" I said to the small boy and his mother secretly listening in on us." Astro and star screamed." retreat ! " astro screamed "We will return !" macro groaned " those two are the same" i nodded.

Marco took his glasses off "ok take some you time and when thats done i bet you will feel great !" I left and thought what to do and called pony head prince " hey bro what's happening, are you hanging with flower girl ?" I smiled " nope i have a free day so wanna go treasure hunting ?" Pony prince roared " yeaaaa i do ! Let me get my digging glasses and i will be with you !" Me and him were besties we meet when his mom visited freyas mom were visiting she found him annoying, frustrating too loud and yea just his mom in a nutshell." So you got the map boy ?" I took it out of my back pack " so ready to get dirty ?" He opened a rift to me and i showed him the map" so if we use this rift we will end up in a dimension of destroyed civilization ! "I smiled ready and then i was about to scream " it's in the lucitor kingdom ?!?!" Pony head prince " let's go now fool !" I grabbed the ponies horn " hey be careful with the merchandise !" "Ok prince we are not going there ! I am banned from there since i hurt mandy !" "You dated Mandy dude ? " we both laughed " no i know bro but this is a big one !" I sighed " ok we need a cloak a ton of sunscreen and a bottle of perfume !" Prince pony head looked confused " ok i got the cloak and the perfume but sunscreen ?" I answered " the lucitor kingdom is just fire so i will get a sun burn before you know it !"
He sighed
A hour later

General pov
we ended up in the lava beach " so its under the water ?"  Pony prince nodded " boy once we get this treasure we will be leeeeegends !" I sighed " fine !" And we hear a little girl with the name of Lilith and she looked at me with no cloak " daaaaaaaaaad ! " i jumped into the water swimming down with me prince pony head tom went to see his youngest daughter " what is it sweetie ? " she answered " my ice fell can you get me another ?" Tom smilled and carried her on his shoulders " sure sweetie " while that was happening Alex and prince pony head saw the treasure chest and as they opened it it was a gift card and a portal opened sucking the two into the mall in echo creek in the fountain " hey alex and pony prince !" Freya yelled at the two " so what did you two do ?" I took the card out " we found a gift card " freya took it ,read it and gasped " free frozen yogurts ! Fore five friends or less !" She counted " we have five !" After helping the two out they got yogurts " I told this would be a big score!" Alex rolled his eyes at his friend.