Chapter 1

I rushed around the house making sure I didn't leave anything behind. You see today is the first day of spring break, and today is also my last day at Benson High. I'm moving in with my mom to a town called Redmoore and will be attending Redmoore Secondary School there. I don't know how I feel about this , I mean, I don't mind moving in with her but I won't know anyone at Redmoore.

Saying goodbye was the hardest part for me. My friends especially weren't quite happy when they found out about me moving to Redmoore, but they understood that my mom needed me.

"Eli! Sweetheart are you ready?" My mom asked rushing out the door with my last suitcase.

"Yea mom coming !" I replied making my way over to the main door. I took a final look at my now empty house before closing the door.

"Let's get this show on the road !" My mom chirped.I give her a quick smile before buckling up my seatbelt. After nearly 8 hours of driving we finally reached at my mom's house. Or should I say my new home.

It was pouring cats and dog out here, and me being a very lazy person.I decided that it'd be better to just leave my things in my mom's car till the rain stopped rather than having to make several trips back and forth trying to get my luggage into the house.

"You go ahead mom. I'm just gonna take a pair of pyjamas out for tonight." She smiled an then left. Getting instantly soaked when she stepped out of the car.

After hunting through my suitcase for my pyjamas in the back seat I got out of the car making sure that I locked it. Before I could even process it through my head I slipped. I squeezed my eyes shut in fear ,waiting for my body to make contact with the concrete driveway but it never did. Instead I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes slowly to find a pair of green hypnotizing eyes staring at me. His damped hair stuck to his forehead. His face shielded mine form the falling raindrops. One of the rain droplets hanging at the edge of his perfectly sculptured nose dropped on my cheek, bringing me out of a trance. Realizing that I was still staring at this person's rather beautiful eyes. I took a notice of his facial features. Which I may say were very attractive. I cleared my throat in an attempt to clear the silence that had fallen between us. He let me go and I stood back on my feet.

"T-thankyou for saving me."I really don't know why I was stuttering, but something about him made me feel nervous .

" Whatever. Just watch where you step all right ?" He said handing me my pyjamas. He had a british accent so I'm assuming he's form England.

I was taken aback by his rudeness, and what the hell. I though I had dropped my pyjamas when I slipped. How the hell did he even get them ? In fact I don't even remember anyone walking by or anything. So how did he even get here to help me ?

"What is your problem ? I didn't ask for you to help me you came by yourself, and how did you even get here to help me ? I don't even remember seeing anyone around that would've seen me slipping. How the hell did you get here so quickly ?"

" I was walking by your house. It's not my fault that your blind." He said quickly before walking away down the sidewalk.

Who the hell did he think he was. Hopefully I don't cross paths with him.

*Author's note *

Hey!

So this is my first fanfic. If you happen to come across my fic please do read it and let me know how I can improve to make this story better.

Thanks !