Chapter 2

The rain had finally stopped and I got all of my stuff from my mom's car. Now all I had to do was set my things up in my room.

My room was a decent size. I had my own personal bathroom. Which I was very glad for since I hate sharing bathrooms. The walls of my room were painted light purple. Everything in my room matched. On my right was a queen sized bed with a plain light purple bed sheet covering it. Several pillows with purple and white flowers on them were set against the headboard. The duvet cover which matched the pillows was half folded so it only covered half of the bed. On my left I noticed a white desk and a white chair. I set one of my suitcases in my walk in closet on my left. I walked up to the window across from me and saw that it started raining once again. The window overlooked our driveway. I decided to unpack and set my stuff up.

After about 2 hours of continuously setting my things up in my room I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. My mom wasn't around so I'm assuming she went to bed,since it is 11:30 right now. There wasn't much to choose from in the fridge. There was a half empty pack of bread and a carton of milk. Luckily there was a jar of jam and peanut butter.Looks like I'm going have to tell mom to go buy food tomorrow, but for now I decided to have peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I wasn't feeling sleepy so I decided to watch some tv.Nothing really caught my attention though. So I decided to call it a night.Right when I walked into my room the sudden change of temperature hit me. It was freezing in my room but the rest of the house was nice and warm. I realized that my bedroom window was open.I don't really remember opening my window, but I'm a very forgetful person so I guess I probably did open it earlier. After closing the window I hopped into bed, but I couldn't go to sleep. I just laid there thinking about the guy who saved me earlier today. Even though he was quite rude, I couldn't help but think about his beautiful green eyes and his prefect cherry red plump lips.He looked perfect. His drenched black shirt perfectly outlined his muscles. His body was tall and lean. His hoarse yet velvety smooth voice was like music to my ears.

Ugh if I keep thinking about this boy any longer I think I might not be able to sleep tonight. Luckily I was able to get him out of my head. Soon enough my eyelids became heavy and I dozed off to a dreamless sleep.

*Author's note*
Hey!

Please comment below your opinions and suggestion on how I can improve. This way I will know that there are people reading my story.

Thanks !