Prologue

" Hey! Outta the way!" A Pachirisu yells as he shoves a Growithe aside. " What happened here?" He asked, a magnifying glass was against the Archanine at the scene.

" Murder! Now get lost, weakling!" Arcanine barked. " Sir. It is my job to investigate." The Pachirisu answered. " Fine, Sargent. I'll let in on this case." Arcanine said.

" Thank you. I- I mean- I knew you would come to your senses." He said. " Just go inside!" A Growlithe growls. The Pachirisu scrammed, feet in the air for a few seconds, moving, but he was not going anywhere. Only when his feet hit the ground was he able to go inside.

" I hope you're okay being left with the Pokémon who were here at the time." A Poliwhirl said. " I'm great with that idea." He replied, a pipe in his mouth.

" Why are we locked in here? Is this a breakout game?" A Popplio asked bouncing around, his little fish tail in the air. A female Bulbsaur was trying to chase her invisible tail.

" You're here. The one who is going to clear my name." A Litten said approaching fast with his quick reflexes. " How do I know you didn't do it?" Pachirisu asked. " The perp is clearly not me. I'm pretty lit. And that's a fact. I would never do anything so vile." Litten said.

" Hmph. Can't believe they're keeping a king like me here. I would never get my paws dirty." a Pyroar said, his paw over his mane. Meanwhile, a Gengar was popping up and scaring a female Pikachu. " What the heck! Seriously! Stop!" She ordered him.

" What will you do if I don't stop, toots?" He asked. She Thunder Punched his jaw. He fell backwards, paralyzed.

" Hey! Look! The detective is here. Apparently we have a detective on the case now. I learn stuff from eavesdropping on others." A sandile said. All the Pokémon surrounded him.

Pachirisu backed up. " Easy guys. I'm just here to help find the perp. One of you did it, but who?" Pachirisu asked in his detective voice. " Is that your normal voice, or are just acting like a dick?" A Rowlet asked him.

Pachirisu glared at the Rowlet. " No. It helps me think though. This mansion happens to have rooms for everyone right? I don't want to bunk with anyone unless I know for certain that they didn't murder-" Pachirisu said trailing off.

Wait who was murdered. " Magikarp!" A Wartortle told him. " Oh. Sorry. I just came here because I want to become a detective. I'm not even a detective yet." Pachirisu said. " Wait you're not even a real detective? I cannot stand for this! I have a kingdom to uphold!" The Pyroar yelled.

" Don't worry, I've watched plenty of murder mysteries. I know a thing or two." Pachirisu said. " Crime and Punishment isn't even a good source to learn about Murder mysteries from." The Popplio said.

" I don't watch that dumb show. I watch something way more helpful." Pachirisu bragged. " What have you watched that is so helpful?" A Charizard asked, his claws scoring down the walls of the mansion in boredom.

" Matlock." Pachirisu said. " What's that?" All the Pokémon asked. " Oh just something...helpful." He sighed. Of course no one would know what it was. It's suppose to be a show for Pokémon like him.

Not for everyone. " So you're just suppose to be able to solve mysteries despite not knowing anything about your job?" Pyroar asked. " Yep. No one else will probably do it, so I guess I will. And don't worry. I'll figure out who did it." Pachirisu said.

" But you're gonna need help." Litten pointed out. "Most of us didn't do it, so it might help if you let me help," Pikachu said. " But you're still a suspect." Pachirisu pointed out. " And if I did it I'll let you know." She replied.

" If you need help you're gonna need someone with a good nose. That'll be me. No matter if I did it or not I will help." Litten said. " Okay you two are confusing me. Did you do it or not?" Pachirisu asked. " Of course not. What motive would an innocent Pikachu such as myself have against a Magikarp?" She asked.

" Hoooever did it must be sneaky. I blame the king." Rowlet said. " Hey! I would never get my royal paws dirty, you low-class." Pyroar growled.

" I blame Gengar. He's pretty sneaky." Pikachu said. " Excuse me, toots! It's not my fault you're adorable!" He yelled. Pikachu then gave off a weird smile. " Sure." She said.

Popplio then said, " I think if I was the one who did I would be obvious. So it can't be me." " It's not me. I'm too shy to even walk up to a Wurmple, let alone a Magikarp." Bulbasaur said. " Sorry, Wurmple." She apologized to her friend.

" It's okay!" He said. " Well whoever did it is strong enough to murder a Magikarp. I'll need some help of course, like Litten said. Pikachu, will you help me?" He asked. Bulbasaur's face fell for some odd reason.

" And..." he trailed off. Bulbasaur wanted him to pick her. She knew she could help. She might not be very smart, but she was the one to look for if you needed hope.

" Litten. Since you've obviously wanted to help from the start." Pachirisu said. " What about me?! I want to help!" Bulbasaur cried out. " If you think you can help me, then that's fine. After all, I need all the help i can get." Pachirisu said, his voice turning back into the weird old timey solving mysteries voices.

Pokemon count( not all were noticed by Pachirisu)
Wurmple
Pyroar
Rowlet
Bulbasaur
Popplio
Litten
Gengar
Pikachu
Wartortle
Charizard
Eevee
Meowstic
Luxio
Murkrow
Sandile